New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Comments

• DonkyBoYDonkyBoY Posts: 90
    Hiro Protagonist
    You're receiving this email because your Oculus Order #AN-XXXXXXX is about to ship. Since the full balance has been paid, you should not see any additional charges.

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.

Fuck yeah do a little dance get down tonight.
    Oculus CV1 room scale with 3 tracker's
    i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz with delid and Liquid metal ultra +Corsair H110i / MSI GTX1080Ti Sea Hawk / 32GB DDR3 @2400Mhz
    (All rads running EK Furious Vardar F4 / F5 fans)
    Sandisk Extreme for OS and Kingston SSD Now for games
    Steam = http://steamcommunity.com/id/xgsdonkyboy
    TS3 server = xgs.ts3.nz
  • OMFG
    My July 20th Order is 'about to ship'!!!!!!

got the email about 8:15pm

ok checked and the Status is PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.
  • June 28 About to ship! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • bumblebeedingobumblebeedingo Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    finaly i sent them a message saying whats goin on with the orders and 1 week later still no reply but this is good enough for me

Date: Jun 25, 2014 02:56 AM PDT

Status:PROCESSING:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.
    Note: If you have multiple items in the order, it might also indicate that the remaining items are still waiting to be shipped.
  • YYYYeeeaaaahhhhh!!!! finally someting is happening :)
    Date: Jul 6, 2014 04:00 AM PDT
    Status:Processing:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.
  • bumblebeedingobumblebeedingo Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    im in
  • warrenpwarrenp Posts: 7
    NerveGear
    Order ID: BK-2000913
    Date: Jul 3, 2014 09:34 PM PDT
    Status:Processing:Your order has been checked out for shipping and will be shipped in the next batch. We'll send you a notification once it's shipped. This typically takes 2-4 business days.

Oh yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
  • mattematte Posts: 15
    Date: Jul 11, 2014 04:26 AM PDT

Thanks guys! Glad to see we've finally caught up :)
  • foxinsoxfoxinsox Posts: 54
    Brain Burst
    That's awesome guys!

I've probably missed this batch but now the early August orders are coming up fast! :D
    Ordered: August 3, 2014
    Processing: October 21, 2014
    Shipped: November 1, 2014
    Delivered: November 3, 2014
  • bedgiebedgie Posts: 37
    Brain Burst
    edited September 2014
    Well so far it looks like June and July are taken care of,
    Looks like us who ordered in August will just have to wait once a f*#@ing again! unless the email fairy turns up overnight.

So far my bet still stands...lol
    Order ID: GK-251****
    Date: Aug 8, 2014 08:20 AM PDT
  • WodlooWodloo Posts: 32
    Brain Burst
    bedgie wrote:
    Well so far it looks like June and July are taken care of,
    Looks like us who ordered in August will just have to wait once a f*#@ing again! unless the email fairy turns up overnight

What? we were told October for August orders. We haven't even reached our expected shipping months yet it sounds like you were expecting to be in a September batch?

Just be glad that we will be in the next batch when they told us we would be. In the end Australia came out ahead. Looking good for October mate, wont be long.
    Brain Burst
    When I ordered in early August it said shipping in September. expect 4-6 weeks
  • sadnhappysadnhappy Posts: 42
    Brain Burst
    bedgie wrote:

I can vouch for this, I ordered mine 1st of August and it said shipping in September. A week later it switched to October which raised my concers in the first place.. :/
    August 1st: DK2 Ordered (Finland)
    October 7th: Ready straight to Processing
    14th of October: Received :)
    Brain Burst
    bedgie wrote:
    +1
    I ordered August 3rd and it stated September. I was expecting mid to late September at best though.
    Brain Burst
    Ok foxinsox and Sadnhappy want to lay some bets.....lol
    My bet for 7 August still stands
    Brain Burst
    July 31st ;)
  • VenturaiVenturai Posts: 119
    Hiro Protagonist
    Let's be honest guys, this is pretty good. Australia just went from somewhere around mid June to right around the end of July. Can't be unhappy about that.
  • sadnhappysadnhappy Posts: 42
    Brain Burst
    bedgie wrote:
    Ok foxinsox and Sadnhappy want to lay some bets.....lol
    My bet for 7 August still stands

What's the bet? :P I was agreeing with you there! It did say September when I ordered. Or are you betting about the date when we will get our DK2s? I'd be positivly surprised if we'd get our early August orders going to the next phase on the week two weeks from now (6th - 12th of October) :D
    August 1st: DK2 Ordered (Finland)
    October 7th: Ready straight to Processing
    14th of October: Received :)
  • jabbathenutjabbathenut Posts: 11
    NerveGear
    Preparing to ship June 12th SHITYEAH !
  • Aug 1st 3:49 AM, still pending here.
    Brain Burst
    No I meant that my bet was this batch would go until 7 August therefore I'd miss out. just my luck
    But it looks like those of us who ordered in early August are Sh!t out of luck with this batch even though when we ordered it said shipping in September.
    Now by the looks of it we are going to have to wait until freaking October.
  • AT76AT76 Posts: 52
    Brain Burst
    bedgie wrote:
    freaking October.
    I can really understand this reaction - a new batch coming through and all (I had the same feeling with the last batch and only missed by 3 days ) - but look on the bright side. I had a 14-15 week wait and some of the Chinese guys are quoting 20 weeks!!

You'll no doubt get yours long before those kinds of numbers. Well I certainly hope you do.
  • Got the email too. I ordered mid July. I had crazily convinced myself that I had only ordered late last month, I had to go check my order email to see I ordered months ago!

Well, looks like next week just got a lot more interesting!
  • cabnz1cabnz1 Posts: 20
    Brain Burst
    Correction to my last message - I ordered mine on the 28th of July not the 29th. But I got the ready to ship - yay!
  • June 15th Order, Status: PROCESSING
    Looks like Christmas is coming early this year hahaha!
  • DonkyBoYDonkyBoY Posts: 90
    Hiro Protagonist
    In the process of setting up a webcam on my mail box so i don't miss the posty :D
    Oculus CV1 room scale with 3 tracker's
    i7 4790K @ 4.4Ghz with delid and Liquid metal ultra +Corsair H110i / MSI GTX1080Ti Sea Hawk / 32GB DDR3 @2400Mhz
    (All rads running EK Furious Vardar F4 / F5 fans)
    Sandisk Extreme for OS and Kingston SSD Now for games
    Steam = http://steamcommunity.com/id/xgsdonkyboy
    TS3 server = xgs.ts3.nz
  • fudspongfudspong Posts: 382
    Brain Burst
    Dammit, Monday's a bloody public holiday too, first time I've ever been unhappy to have a paid day off :p

It's that flamin' Mrs The Queen's fake birthday on the other side of the flamin' planet, and her fake birthday gift to us all is another day's wait before we get our rift. Grrr. :evil:
  • July 30th- preparing to ship,
    Looks like I just snuck in this batch - happy days
  • Oculus Order #XXXXXXX is about to ship
    Ordered 28th July
  • OtreumOtreum Posts: 101
    Hiro Protagonist
    Ordered July 30th 5:30am.

Still PENDING and awaiting inventory :cry:

Paid by credit card.

Not too happy. Hopefully I get an order processing notification by the end of today. Otherwise, frustration ensues.