VR Porn (MEGATHREAD) NSFW - Page 5 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

VR Porn (MEGATHREAD) NSFW

1235744

Comments

  • jwilkinsjwilkins Posts: 580
    Art3mis
    I have a bad feeling this thread might not get moderated until it is thoroughly gone off the rails.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
  • 2EyeGuy2EyeGuy Posts: 1,084
    Trinity
    jwilkins wrote:
    When asked "Would you rape a woman if there were no consequences" (sorry that is a paraphrase), about 60% of men say yes.
    Do you have a source for that? (Googling it didn't come up with anything.) Because it seems pretty unlikely. Unless you are talking globally, in which case it is probably true. But for white men in the west, I can't see how that could possibly be true. Is this just one of the many baseless factoids that only brainwashed leftist feminists believe?

    As for your question of whether VR should be regulated to prevent people engaging in sadistic fantasies... I would say, yes, it should be regulated to prevent people acting out fantasies of raping innocent women.
  • jwilkinsjwilkins Posts: 580
    Art3mis
    2EyeGuy wrote:
    jwilkins wrote:
    When asked "Would you rape a woman if there were no consequences" (sorry that is a paraphrase), about 60% of men say yes.
    Do you have a source for that? (Googling it didn't come up with anything.) Because it seems pretty unlikely. Unless you are talking globally, in which case it is probably true. But for white men in the west, I can't see how that could possibly be true. Is this just one of the many baseless factoids that only brainwashed leftist feminists believe?

    As for your question of whether VR should be regulated to prevent people engaging in sadistic fantasies... I would say, yes, it should be regulated to prevent people acting out fantasies of raping innocent women.

    Yes, I looked up the source to verify it because I had trouble believing it myself. However, I didn't keep notes so I cannot point you at it. This was quoted in a rather inflammatory way on Facebook and Tumblr, etc., but the basic result was correct and it isn't a lie.

    Most likely, iirc, it was a study done in the mid-80s by a researcher (male) who studies these things.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
  • 2EyeGuy2EyeGuy Posts: 1,084
    Trinity
    jwilkins wrote:
    Whether or not [someone] is a transgender individual or not, it is polite to refer to them using their preferred personal pronoun. Not doing so implies that you somehow know better than they do what gender they are.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I can't get over how completely insane and brainwashed some liberals are (and I used to be a brainwashed liberal). Of course a normal person knows what gender someone is a lot better than the transgender person themself does!
    jwilkins wrote:
    I say this even though I'm pretty sure you are just trolling.
    I wish you were trolling and just trying to get a rise out of people, but I suspect you genuinely believe the outrageous things you say. :o
  • jwilkinsjwilkins Posts: 580
    Art3mis
    edited June 2013
    2EyeGuy wrote:
    jwilkins wrote:
    Whether or not [someone] is a transgender individual or not, it is polite to refer to them using their preferred personal pronoun. Not doing so implies that you somehow know better than they do what gender they are.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I can't get over how completely insane and brainwashed some liberals are (and I used to be a brainwashed liberal). Of course a normal person knows what gender someone is a lot better than the transgender person themself does!
    jwilkins wrote:
    I say this even though I'm pretty sure you are just trolling.
    I wish you were trolling and just trying to get a rise out of people, but I suspect you genuinely believe the outrageous things you say. :o

    I can tell how "brainwashed" you are because you automatically roll out the word "liberal" like it applied to me or something.

    Take a hike.

    EDIT: You also seem to have missed my point. If I wanted you to call me "Mr. Wilkins" and "he" then not calling me by that name and pronoun is rude if you actually want to be respectful and I'm sincere. It doesn't matter who I actually am or whether I have certain genitalia or any genitalia at all.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
  • 2EyeGuy2EyeGuy Posts: 1,084
    Trinity
    jwilkins wrote:
    Oh come on. Do you really want to argue about this? If I said I wanted to be called "Jay", would you start arguing with me about my personal reality?
    There's no such thing as "personal reality". There's objective reality, and then there's made up stuff. While we all appreciate virtual reality, it's important to remember there's a real world out there that is under no obligation to conform to your beliefs in any way.
    jwilkins wrote:
    As for being the "wrong gender", you are confusing gender and sex.
    Gender and sex are synonyms. They mean EXACTLY the same thing.
    jwilkins wrote:
    Please go educate yourself a little before I have to start throwing around terms like "cis" and "privileged" which will guarantee that the thread will never recover ;)
    You already did start throwing those idiotic terms around. Please stop. What people like you call privilege is usually just success caused by superior skill, hard work, self control, and cooperation. And there's no such word as "cis".
    jwilkins wrote:
    You should probably also refrain from guessing my politics.
    I don't think there's any guessing involved. :lol: You wear your brainwashing on your sleeve.
  • jwilkinsjwilkins Posts: 580
    Art3mis
    2EyeGuy wrote:
    jwilkins wrote:
    You should probably also refrain from guessing my politics.
    I don't think there's any guessing involved. :lol: You wear your brainwashing on your sleeve.

    Because you are wearing these politically colored glasses.

    The level of this discussion is not only off topic, but is nowhere near the level where I'd feel like it would be productive to debate you. So good bye.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
  • 2EyeGuy2EyeGuy Posts: 1,084
    Trinity
    JohnRambo wrote:
    Either way, the divorce laws in America are too anti-male. You'd have to be suicidal to legally marry ANY woman in America, because the legal system and divorce system is biased against men.
    There's a lot of truth in that. But marriage has huge benefits for yourself and for society as a whole, so I don't think people can realistically avoid it.

    But what's with all the spam??
  • sbnewsomsbnewsom Posts: 258
    I'm sorry, I can't stand by and accept that the world works in one way or another. The world is organic, its fluid. It by no means caters to one person or their beliefs. It may be hard for one person to speak out because of another, but it is completely wrong to tell someone there is only one right.

    Just like violent video games, porn is also a deterrent for sexually deviant behavior in the real world. We don't want to accept that because right now people believe in only one mindset and can't look beyond it. Get over it, some of the best things made out of gaming came from the personal disgust of a few or many.
    -Stuart Bradley Newsom

    HS-51XXXXX Mar 21, 2014 01:09 AM PDT
    DELIVERED

    Portfolio: http://sbnewsom.com
    Facebook: Click Here
  • HappyHimitsuHappyHimitsu Posts: 990
    Art3mis
    Dear God 2eyeguy, can you really take this guy seriously anymore? It's quite clear what happened, he read my post suggesting perhaps his dislike of sex was due in part to his inability to get any (It was mostly tongue in cheek initially).
    I obviously touched a very raw nerve, and the guy has flown off the handle.

    It would be nice to see some moderation in this regard.
    JohnRambo, you are acting like complete schmo. Stop it.
    Save yourself some dignity.
    2EyeGuy wrote:
    There's no such thing as "personal reality". There's objective reality, and then there's made up stuff. While we all appreciate virtual reality, it's important to remember there's a real world out there that is under no obligation to conform to your beliefs in any way.
    There is Objective reality, and Subjective reality (the one you call 'made up stuff'), and irregardless of what your beliefs are regarding such it has been shown that how we think and feel about the world around us has a great deal in regards to how it behaves; and if you didn't have a mind to perceive of it subjectively, who and what would you be?
    sbnewsom wrote:
    Just like violent video games, porn is also a deterrent for sexually deviant behavior in the real world. We don't want to accept that because right now people believe in only one mindset and can't look beyond it. Get over it, some of the best things made out of gaming came from the personal disgust of a few or many.

    Who exactly is that comment directed at? I don't think anybody would argue that porn is a deterrent for sexually deviant behavior.
    Perhaps I missed the post.
    “If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
    (~I really gotta remember this shiz~)
    ― Yogi Bhajan
  • 2EyeGuy2EyeGuy Posts: 1,084
    Trinity
    Marbas wrote:
    JohnRambo wrote:
    I married a nice young asian girl, and I would NEVER even think about touching one of you disgusting American women ever again. Asian women are 1000 times better than you, this is why so many American guys are rejecting you and going for asian women.

    I feel sorry for your "young asian girl" wife. I hope she's doing allright.

    [Male feminist nonsense video about Domestic Violence]
    Western feminist propaganda about Domestic Violence is not supported by the statistics.
    Domestic violence, at least for white people in the west, is usually a mutual thing, and it's usually instigated and initiated by women. When the woman has a new partner, the domestic violence usually continues. When the man has a new partner, the domestic violence usually stops. Men and women suffer about equally from domestic violence, in terms of both injury and abuse. Men are much more violent than women in the public sphere, but the domestic sphere is where women are so much more emotionally invested.

    At least, that's what seems to be the case from the limited information available.
  • 2EyeGuy2EyeGuy Posts: 1,084
    Trinity
    jwilkins wrote:
    2EyeGuy wrote:
    jwilkins wrote:
    You should probably also refrain from guessing my politics.
    I don't think there's any guessing involved. :lol: You wear your brainwashing on your sleeve.

    Because you are wearing these politically colored glasses.

    The level of this discussion is not only off topic, but is nowhere near the level where I'd feel like it would be productive to debate you. So good bye.
    I don't wear politically coloured glasses. I just like to state uncomfortable truths that people are being banned from saying.

    Isn't this a spam thread?

    Sorry, I can't stoop down to your level, you'll just have to put up with rationality and common sense (it's an acquired taste, but you'll get used to it).
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Two threads with the same title in just this one forum, and yet more in other forums?

    WTF?

    He is obviously demanding that his account be terminated, isn't he?
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    edited June 2013
    This crap was cross-posted to multiple threads and multiple forums.

    What is anti-American sexist bigotry doing in this developer forum, and why is it cross-posted all over the place? Has this cancer spread to other websites yet?

    When will this insanity stop?
  • HappyHimitsuHappyHimitsu Posts: 990
    Art3mis
    2EyeGuy wrote:
    Domestic violence, at least for white people in the west, is usually a mutual thing, and it's usually instigated and initiated by women. When the woman has a new partner, the domestic violence usually continues. When the man has a new partner, the domestic violence usually stops.
    That comment there is so much BS it's ridiculous. Though it is true that Domestic violence in the west is often mutual, the suggestion that the violence usually continues is a result of the Woman causing trouble is complete crap.
    It is well known and well documented that the reason abused Women have a tendency to have multiple abusive relationships is because they have a tendency to seek out abusive Males (yes I know that is fucked up, but there are reasons). Your idea that when the Man has a new partner the violence usually stops is pulled right out of the arse-hole.
    I have had extensive experience with such people in my Life, and I have seen much evidence to state that abusive Men have a tendency to remain abusive throughout their relationships, throughout therapy, and throughout damn near everything else.
    That is not to say I do not believe a Man can change his ways, or a Woman either for that matter, but statistics combined with anecdotal evidence suggest otherwise, at least in the majority of cases.

    If JohnRambo accomplished one thing successfully, he certainly managed to derail his threads lmao.

    TECH SUPPORT!!!! TECH SUPPORT!!!!
    “If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
    (~I really gotta remember this shiz~)
    ― Yogi Bhajan
  • EAPidgeonEAPidgeon Posts: 48
    2EyeGuy wrote:
    Domestic violence, at least for white people in the west, is usually a mutual thing, and it's usually instigated and initiated by women. When the woman has a new partner, the domestic violence usually continues. When the man has a new partner, the domestic violence usually stops.
    That comment there is so much BS it's ridiculous. Though it is true that Domestic violence in the west is often mutual, the suggestion that the violence usually continues is a result of the Woman causing trouble is complete crap.
    It is well known and well documented that the reason abused Women have a tendency to have multiple abusive relationships is because they have a tendency to seek out abusive Males (yes I know that is fucked up, but there are reasons). Your idea that when the Man has a new partner the violence usually stops is pulled right out of the arse-hole.
    I have had extensive experience with such people in my Life, and I have seen much evidence to state that abusive Men have a tendency to remain abusive throughout their relationships, throughout therapy, and throughout damn near everything else.
    That is not to say I do not believe a Man can change his ways, or a Woman either for that matter, but statistics combined with anecdotal evidence suggest otherwise, at least in the majority of cases.

    If JohnRambo accomplished one thing successfully, he certainly managed to derail his threads lmao.

    TECH SUPPORT!!!! TECH SUPPORT!!!!

    What Himitsu mentions is accurate, and typically is a result that comes from some source of abuse, whether childhood or later, usually the reason this occurs is a result of Dependent Personality Disorder.
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Ban JohnRambo ASAP! Before he pollutes all of our forums and existing threads with his insane hate-speech.

    ASAP!
  • EAPidgeonEAPidgeon Posts: 48
    geekmaster wrote:
    Ban JohnRambo ASAP! Before he pollutes all of our forums and existing threads with his insane hate-speech.

    ASAP!

    Geek, I understand what you're doing, and the situation frustrates me just as much as anyone else here, but a moderator will definitely notice once we finally get one, knowing not only how smart you are with code and other devices, I think the best thing we can do right now is brainstorm on how to prevent a situation like this from being able to happen again, and then promptly inform Oculus what needs to be changed in the forum.
  • ShockboltShockbolt Posts: 236
    NerveGear
    *neutral*

    I guess some are bound to snap under the pressure of waiting for their Rifts..
  • sbnewsomsbnewsom Posts: 258
    sbnewsom wrote:
    Just like violent video games, porn is also a deterrent for sexually deviant behavior in the real world. We don't want to accept that because right now people believe in only one mindset and can't look beyond it. Get over it, some of the best things made out of gaming came from the personal disgust of a few or many.

    Who exactly is that comment directed at? I don't think anybody would argue that porn is a deterrent for sexually deviant behavior.
    Perhaps I missed the post.

    I really didn't read 80% of the thread. If you look above my post, the titles of them are 'Sex and Porn VR' so I assumed this sort of bigotry was sharing in its ignorance. Thats all.

    Seriously, how is none of this deleted yet?
    -Stuart Bradley Newsom

    HS-51XXXXX Mar 21, 2014 01:09 AM PDT
    DELIVERED

    Portfolio: http://sbnewsom.com
    Facebook: Click Here
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Does anybody remember the original thread title? We need to restore its name here.
  • EAPidgeonEAPidgeon Posts: 48
    geekmaster wrote:
    Does anybody remember the original thread title? We need to restore its name here.

    I believe it was something like this
    Sex or porn VR games, judging by the :re in comments.
  • evil1evil1 Posts: 51
    Brain Burst
    Yeah, it was "Sex or porn VR games"
  • ReTReT Posts: 191
    Looks like Palmertech has at least pruned some of these other rants. :) Back to normality!
  • PokeyPokey Posts: 148
    Please change the title back.

    In the forum view, It looks like I made this thread with it's terrible title.
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    edited June 2013
    Pokey wrote:
    Please change the title back.

    In the forum view, It looks like I made this thread with it's terrible title.
    Yeah, now people will think you are the guy who got his dick bitten off by an American female he was busy raping, and then decided to punish the whole world for his emasculation...

    No excuse can be made for such terrible behavior by a so-called fellow human being. I wonder how many sockpuppet accounts JohnRambo made while on his tirade...
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Pokey wrote:
    Please change the title back.

    In the forum view, It looks like I made this thread with it's terrible title.
    But if YOU are the new thread owner (first post), please try changing the title of your first post! That may be all that is needed here.

    Do it! Do it ASAP! Please! :D
  • ShockboltShockbolt Posts: 236
    NerveGear
    *neutral*

    I hope Santa *misplaces* his Rift, that's what he deserves for being such a donkey.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    I guess this is kind of my fault. I probably should have banned JohnRambo after he sent me a somewhat offensive PM. I always try to be nice and give people a chance, but I guess some people take advantage of that. In the future, I think we will be less tolerant of this sort of stuff.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • MorbidDonkeyMorbidDonkey Posts: 284
    Hiro Protagonist
    Cybereality, I want to give you a good old high-five sooooo bad. Thanks man.
    -: MorbidDonkey :-
    ===================================
    LOGISTICS - Oculus Prototype 1
Sign In or Register to comment.