VR Porn (MEGATHREAD) NSFW - Page 6 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

VR Porn (MEGATHREAD) NSFW

13468944

Comments

  • ReTReT Posts: 191
    Cybereality, I want to give you a good old high-five sooooo bad. Thanks man.
    I want to high-five your high-five! :geek:
  • EmanuEmanu Posts: 89
    Please be less tolerant. I have so much political discussion in my life, I want to keep the oculus forums for oculus...ing. :D
  • DrOculusDrOculus Posts: 192
    I guess this is kind of my fault. I probably should have banned JohnRambo after he sent me a somewhat offensive PM. I always try to be nice and give people a chance, but I guess some people take advantage of that. In the future, I think we will be less tolerant of this sort of stuff.

    Cyberreality its good to be nice with people and give them a chance, after all people have bad days. Why should you change? You would just be giving in to these trouble makers.
    The guy obviously just went too far and was just hear to cause trouble. Great you didnt let the user have their way and get the thread closed. All is nice again in the land of Oculus :D
  • DycusDycus Posts: 76
    Just FYI, Palmer cleaned up all of JohnRambo's crap, so you can thank him for that.

    Cyber and I are drafting a set of rules right now that we can start enforcing, along with a warning system.
  • EmanuEmanu Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    (edit: nevermind all that)
  • sbnewsomsbnewsom Posts: 258
    Dycus wrote:
    Just FYI, Palmer cleaned up all of JohnRambo's crap, so you can thank him for that.

    Cyber and I are drafting a set of rules right now that we can start enforcing, along with a warning system.

    Thanks. I didn't want another bookmarked forum to lose its place like many other forums. I would mind if the forums kept itself a little more professional. So far, haven't really been all that disappointed. Some of the conversations on here have been quite educational.
    -Stuart Bradley Newsom

    HS-51XXXXX Mar 21, 2014 01:09 AM PDT
    DELIVERED

    Portfolio: http://sbnewsom.com
    Facebook: Click Here
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Emanu wrote:
    ... Excuse me , what? I sure didnt have anything to do with that misogyne crackpot, and I quite resent the implication . :(
    Sorry, I saw one of those threads owned by you. I did not realize until I saw a post by another member when he became the new owner of a (viciously) rename thread, after its original first post was deleted.

    Apparently, just because a bunch of threads with the same hurtful title have different authors, does NOT mean they are sockpuppet accounts (which I had suspected when I posted that). Now I need to go back and edit that post to remove your name, and you can edit your post above too.

    Again, I humbly appologize for my misinformed connection between you and that despicable excuse for a self-proclaimed "Hindu Monk", and I beg your forgiveness (after I edit my incorrect post). ;)
  • EmanuEmanu Posts: 89
    No problem, lets just get my name clean ;)
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Emanu wrote:
    No problem, lets just get my name clean ;)
    Correction made. History has been revised. Now you can edit your post that contains my misinformed quote. Thanks. ;)
  • HappyHimitsuHappyHimitsu Posts: 990
    Art3mis
    Again guys I apologize. I did have a little poke at the guys buttons and perhaps I should take it as a lesson to leave well enough alone.
    In the future I will try to keep my less respectful opinions to myself as I feel I could have done a better job so far in conducting myself on these forums.
    Peace.
    “If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
    (~I really gotta remember this shiz~)
    ― Yogi Bhajan
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Thanks guys for keeping it together, even with a massive troll in the midst.

    Now lets get this thread back on topic [NSFW]:

    http://www.somasex.com/index.php/j-stuff/latest-news/124--somavrsex
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Thanks guys for keeping it together, even with a massive troll in the midst.

    Now lets get this thread back on topic [NSFW]:

    http://www.somasex.com/index.php/j-stuff/latest-news/124--somavrsex
    Man! You deleted my NSFW link at that "other" (unnamed) forum! :lol:

    I guess life is better over here with the "adults". :)
  • DrOculusDrOculus Posts: 192
    Dycus wrote:
    Just FYI, Palmer cleaned up all of JohnRambo's crap, so you can thank him for that.

    Cyber and I are drafting a set of rules right now that we can start enforcing, along with a warning system.

    Well ty Palmer for cleaning the troll juice up hehehhe,
    Thanks guys for keeping it together, even with a massive troll in the midst.

    Now lets get this thread back on topic [NSFW]:

    http://www.somasex.com/index.php/j-stuff/latest-news/124--somavrsex

    The middle set of pictures,the one textured on the right of the center picture looks like one of those real doll thingys.

    I think the more variety in games from adult to sims, shooters, racing and so on is good for VR in general, get everyone on board, the more the merrier.
  • HappyHimitsuHappyHimitsu Posts: 990
    Art3mis
    Those SomaVision models look pretty nice, but I have to wonder how indicative they are towards the final product.
    I have played a couple of their games over the years and they have always seemed to make their titles look great on the surface, but in reality they are on the lower end of the quality scale; both in regards to gameplay (the least important part of the equation in this case imo lol) and in regards to their character models/graphics in general.
    I hope the fact that finer details are more apparent in VR will spur them on to raise the bar in terms of graphical quality at the very least.
    “If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
    (~I really gotta remember this shiz~)
    ― Yogi Bhajan
  • dbakerdbaker Posts: 27
    Brain Burst
    edited June 2013
  • VRoomVRoom Posts: 596
    dbaker, don't have my Rift yet, but this little demo looks great. Will be sure to check it out again once I get it :)
  • jwilkinsjwilkins Posts: 580
    Art3mis
    I think that Somavision proposed VR model is a pretty good balance between reality and fantasy. Of course the illusion will probably fall apart as soon as it's animated :(
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
  • sbnewsomsbnewsom Posts: 258
    I'm looking forward to see how people will incorporate the various fantasies. I know spanking should be easy with the Hydra. lol
    -Stuart Bradley Newsom

    HS-51XXXXX Mar 21, 2014 01:09 AM PDT
    DELIVERED

    Portfolio: http://sbnewsom.com
    Facebook: Click Here
  • HappyHimitsuHappyHimitsu Posts: 990
    Art3mis
    jwilkins wrote:
    I think that Somavision proposed VR model is a pretty good balance between reality and fantasy. Of course the illusion will probably fall apart as soon as it's animated :(
    Oy. Assumption trumped attention and I neglected to read that part.
    sbnewsom wrote:
    I'm looking forward to see how people will incorporate the various fantasies. I know spanking should be easy with the Hydra. lol
    This is quite possibly the best idea I have ever heard anywhere, about anything. Period.
    “If you are willing to look at another person’s behavior toward you as a reflection of the state of their relationship with themselves rather than a statement about your value as a person, then you will, over a period of time cease to react at all.”
    (~I really gotta remember this shiz~)
    ― Yogi Bhajan
  • KrisRedbeardKrisRedbeard Posts: 110
    Hiro Protagonist
    dbaker wrote:
    :lol:
    Not a serious demo :mrgreen:

    Scenery could be scene as better then then tuscany demo though :P
    Kris Redbeard
    krisbfsgbsig.jpg
    Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
  • jwilkinsjwilkins Posts: 580
    Art3mis
    I'm afraid to check out the second version because I might have a seizure :lol:
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    ...
    sbnewsom wrote:
    I'm looking forward to see how people will incorporate the various fantasies. I know spanking should be easy with the Hydra. lol
    This is quite possibly the best idea I have ever heard anywhere, about anything. Period.
    But "spanking the monkey" may be a bit difficult with Hydra controllers in both hands. :eek:
  • HerolordHerolord Posts: 300
    NerveGear
    It's pathetic how many Americans advocate for the censorship of expression of ideas they don't like.
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Herolord wrote:
    It's pathetic how many Americans advocate for the censorship of expression of ideas they don't like.
    The deleted posts and threads contained blatant profanity, personal attacks and name calling, sexism and bigotry, and were poor netiquette and bad taste, with a TON of cross-posting. Cleaning up that mess is not "censorship of expression of ideas they don't like".

    Do you prefer the intellectual freedom in China or in the former Soviet Union?

    Or, are you just spewing more Anti-American propaganda like the crap in those deleted threads and posts?

    Who "pushed your buttons" today?
  • HerolordHerolord Posts: 300
    NerveGear
    geekmaster wrote:
    Herolord wrote:
    It's pathetic how many Americans advocate for the censorship of expression of ideas they don't like.
    The deleted posts and threads contained blatant profanity, personal attacks and name calling, sexism and bigotry, and were poor netiquette and bad taste, with a TON of cross-posting. Cleaning up that mess is not "censorship of expression of ideas they don't like".

    Do you prefer the intellectual freedom in China or in the former Soviet Union?

    Or, are you just spewing more Anti-American propaganda like the crap in those deleted threads and posts?

    Who "pushed your buttons" today?
    Advocating for censorship against "sexism, bigotry etc" is censorship. “If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” – Noam Chomsky, linguist, political writer, 1992. Your brand of freedom of speech (let's only allow speech that isn't offensive to me" is meaningless.
  • KuraIthysKuraIthys Posts: 259
    Brain Burst
    Herolord wrote:
    jwilkins wrote:

    Whether or not Priya is a transgender individual or not, it is polite to refer to them using their preferred personal pronoun. Not doing so implies that you somehow know better than they do what gender they are.

    I say this even though I'm pretty sure you are just trolling.
    But if he was a man, he would be a man. Is his "spirit" a female? Also, what if he wanted to be treated as a cat? Would you argue for legally viewing him as a cat, and would you patronize him by referring to him as such? What if he wanted to treat other realities as not so? What if he said "to me, I feel like 1+1=3", would you then act as though 1+1 equaled 3 to spare his feelings? Also, don't liberals claim that gender is a social construct? So how can one be born the "wrong gender"?

    0_o how does this inevitably end up the point of discussion so often? Especially by people that seem to have no idea what they're talking about...

    Now, I could go to great lengths to argue a point here, but it seems like a total waste of time.
    Given how little rationality there is in most people opinion of what gender and sex are, you'll never convince anyone of anything either way.

    The worst are the ones that leap on some arbitrary criteria and then demand that this is the only possible rational definition, even though 99% of the time those definitions are so rigid they are completely at odds with reality.

    Care to hear a scientific definition of gender? Well, too bad. Because there isn't one. Even the biological definitions are pretty shaky, and there is no overall consensus on what makes a person a man or a woman, because the basis for such definitions, would, for instance, logically lead to conclusions that almost no-one would agree with in practice.

    Whatever. Clearly you are a toaster though. And I won't patronize you by indulging your delusions that you are in fact a person. Because I don't think you can possibly fit the criteria of a human being, and clearly, what I think is the only thing that matters here. :roll:

    Ugh. Well, whatever... I really shouldn't even get involved in discussions like this. They're really good at damaging my already limited sanity. XD
  • HerolordHerolord Posts: 300
    NerveGear
    KuraIthys wrote:
    Herolord wrote:
    jwilkins wrote:

    Whether or not Priya is a transgender individual or not, it is polite to refer to them using their preferred personal pronoun. Not doing so implies that you somehow know better than they do what gender they are.

    I say this even though I'm pretty sure you are just trolling.
    But if he was a man, he would be a man. Is his "spirit" a female? Also, what if he wanted to be treated as a cat? Would you argue for legally viewing him as a cat, and would you patronize him by referring to him as such? What if he wanted to treat other realities as not so? What if he said "to me, I feel like 1+1=3", would you then act as though 1+1 equaled 3 to spare his feelings? Also, don't liberals claim that gender is a social construct? So how can one be born the "wrong gender"?

    0_o how does this inevitably end up the point of discussion so often? Especially by people that seem to have no idea what they're talking about...

    Now, I could go to great lengths to argue a point here, but it seems like a total waste of time.
    Given how little rationality there is in most people opinion of what gender and sex are, you'll never convince anyone of anything either way.

    The worst are the ones that leap on some arbitrary criteria and then demand that this is the only possible rational definition, even though 99% of the time those definitions are so rigid they are completely at odds with reality.

    Care to hear a scientific definition of gender? Well, too bad. Because there isn't one. Even the biological definitions are pretty shaky, and there is no overall consensus on what makes a person a man or a woman, because the basis for such definitions, would, for instance, logically lead to conclusions that almost no-one would agree with in practice.

    Whatever. Clearly you are a toaster though. And I won't patronize you by indulging your delusions that you are in fact a person. Because I don't think you can possibly fit the criteria of a human being, and clearly, what I think is the only thing that matters here. :roll:

    Ugh. Well, whatever... I really shouldn't even get involved in discussions like this. They're really good at damaging my already limited sanity. XD
    If you had a rational argument against my arguments, you would've invested them in the space of text you created to express your non-scientific emotion exhibitionism.
  • geekmastergeekmaster Posts: 2,866
    Nexus 6
    Herolord wrote:
    geekmaster wrote:
    Herolord wrote:
    It's pathetic how many Americans advocate for the censorship of expression of ideas they don't like.
    The deleted posts and threads contained blatant profanity, personal attacks and name calling, sexism and bigotry, and were poor netiquette and bad taste, with a TON of cross-posting. Cleaning up that mess is not "censorship of expression of ideas they don't like".

    Do you prefer the intellectual freedom in China or in the former Soviet Union?

    Or, are you just spewing more Anti-American propaganda like the crap in those deleted threads and posts?

    Who "pushed your buttons" today?
    Advocating for censorship against "sexism, bigotry etc" is censorship. “If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.” – Noam Chomsky, linguist, political writer, 1992. Your brand of freedom of speech (let's only allow speech that isn't offensive to me" is meaningless.
    Where were you when former member JohnRambo went off the deep end and dumped a dozen truckloads of raw sewage into these forums? Your opinion obviously shows your ignorance of this unfortunate event of which you speak, from an uninformed or misinformed point of view. It is unwise to express questionable personal opinions on things you do not understand. There are limits to our freedom of expression, when we cross over the line into blatant disrespect of the rights of others. Your blatant anti-American attitude is disrespectful to people such as myself, so you are straddling that line a bit yourself.

    So, if I were to empty my septic tank into your bedroom, would you consider that to be my "freedom of expression", and just fine with you? I suspect not. Noam Chomsky would probably not like it in his bedroom either. A "no tresspassing" sign on your bedroom door would just be "censorship" after all, right? A lot of these "anti-censorship" professors suffer from plenty of their own NIMBY attitudes too.

    If you go back and read this thread, you will see a few comments about why those posts and threads were deleted. You should do that before jumping to false conclusions again.
  • HerolordHerolord Posts: 300
    NerveGear
    Yes, there are "lines" to freedom of speech, but those lines aren't drawn by emotion and feelings, but rather by objective reality. The kinds of speech that are not covered by freedom of speech are the kinds of speeches that have a non-speech element that itself is forbidden. For example, it is illegal to falsely accuse someone of things that would in turn create actual harm against the person through lost wages, etc. So for example, it would be illegal to call an employer a sexual harasser , not because of the "meanness" of the speech, but because the claim would have non-speech damages, such as his being fired, etc. Nobody has stated that the Rambo guy has engaged in speech not covered by the right. All the examples that have been cited are him using foul language, making sexist remarks etc, which are protected by freedom of speech. Also, it is not Anti-American to argue in support of the uniquely American value of freedom of expression. To the contary, it makes more sense to argue that people that argue for the dissolution of the constitution are anti-american. Also, you argued a false analogy, which is a logical fallacy. Your example of someone breaking into someone's home is not comparable to what we are discussing, since breaking into someone's home and dumping sewage violates the home owners property rights. Unless your argument was that the website, being a private entity, is entitled to censor whatever it wishes, (under it being its own property), then you would be correct, except I never argued that the website couldn't make it's own censorship guidelines, but rather that doing so is against the value of freedom of speech, and is largely unnecessary. People can simply "ignore" people they don't want to hear, they don't need to advocate the complete shutting down of anyone's ideas. The issue is that when websites, academia, television, etc enforces censorship, it is a reflection of the masses themselves. These entities do so because the masses are calling for censorship. This means that the masses do not comprehend why the right to speech is important, or they don't understand that the right protects even unpopular speech.
  • spire8989spire8989 Posts: 337
    Hiro Protagonist
    Herolord is either a great troll, or needs to get therapy. Either way, stop feeding him.
Sign In or Register to comment.