"It's like Homeworld in first person."
Lowpoly multiplayer space shooter, for high framerate and zero simulator sickness.
Added a chat to http://aeonalpha.com
so you can have it opened in one tab and hear when someone else goes to this page so we can try and have a multiplayer session. This means if you want to play browse to http://aeonalpha.com
first an see if someone is in the chat there first.
on Win: Right click desktop, Personalize, Select "Windows 7 Basic" Theme.
- Disable force vSync
: Aeon should render at 2xHz FPS.
- Uses 0.4.4
- Switch to extended display mode.
Keep the Configuration Utility open.
- For DK2: rotate screen to 1920x1080 like all other "extended" demos.
- To launch double click bin/aeon.jar
- IPD Config: hold 9-key until crosses diverge, then press 8-key until crosses converge.
- Controls: Arrow keys and A, S and W.
- Press R to reset view.
(This also works without Rift, so you can play with friends that don't own a Rift)