cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nuclear VR DK2 Demos

thiaguimrp2
Honored Guest
Hello everyone,

I implemented DK2 support with the SDK 0.4.0 in the following demos: "Dragon Ball Z Kami Temple 2.0", "Mortal Kombat - Pit Stage" and "The Talisman of Tantanon". I asked for the site The Rift Arcade to test and they told me that the demos are ok (both in "extend" and "direct to rift" modes. Also fixed the scale of the character in all demos (was a problem of resolution) .

Unfortunately Horror Tribute, Museum of Games and Holodeck will not suffer update since I had a computer problem and lost all 3 projects. Fortunately I am developing Museum of Games 2 and should be ready in a few days with DK2 support.

As always, all feedback is welcome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAGON BALL Z - KAMI-SAMA TEMPLE 2.0 [DK2] LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ocpd54g00g7ar5/DRAGON+BALL+Z+-+KAMI-SAMA+TEMPLE+2.0+%5BDK2%5D.zip

MORTAL KOMBAT - PIT STAGE [DK2] LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cycnihzt2dx9xor/MORTAL+KOMBAT+-+PIT+STAGE+%5BDK2%5D.zip

THE TALISMAN OF TANTANON [DK2] LINK:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f0q0542xhv197hp/THE+TALISMAN+OF+TANTANON+%5BDK2%5D.zip

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18 REPLIES 18

aerosteak
Protege
Thank you very much for your work! I'm sorry you lost your projects, I know how it feels :cry:

Anyway, it will be a pleasure to try your creations!!!

thiaguimrp2
Honored Guest
"aerosteak" wrote:
Thank you very much for your work! I'm sorry you lost your projects, I know how it feels :cry:

Anyway, it will be a pleasure to try your creations!!!

Hello "aerosteak"

Glad to help virtual reality the way I can, especially Oculus and the Rift. Hope you enjoy the demos.

And respect I have lost my projects, here is the lesson: always back up your files

😃

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Hi

the talisman was shaping up to be a v interesting demo, and then i noticed an image problem with what looked like a solid semi translucent black cover in front of me.

is this just a bug my end? good work so far either way. thanks

(GTX670gpu on win 7 64bit)
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

aerosteak
Protege
Hello again! both MK and DragonBall demos worked fine for me. For the Talisman, demo, same problem as above: a black haze all over the main view, very different from the ingame pictures I have seen on your website. I've got an AMD R290, and I know there might be problems with AMD gpus.
I will keep you updated if anything else comes to my mind!

thiaguimrp2
Honored Guest
"bigmike20vt" wrote:
Hi

the talisman was shaping up to be a v interesting demo, and then i noticed an image problem with what looked like a solid semi translucent black cover in front of me.

is this just a bug my end? good work so far either way. thanks

(GTX670gpu on win 7 64bit)

Hello "bigmike20vt"

very strange that happens. I believe that may be a problem with the SDK maybe? If possible you could take out a print of the screen so I can see what it is? I do not own a Rift and is hard to test 100%.

Thank you in advance.

thiaguimrp2
Honored Guest
"aerosteak" wrote:
Hello again! both MK and DragonBall demos worked fine for me. For the Talisman, demo, same problem as above: a black haze all over the main view, very different from the ingame pictures I have seen on your website. I've got an AMD R290, and I know there might be problems with AMD gpus.
I will keep you updated if anything else comes to my mind!

Hi,

as commented above with "bigmike20vt" I believe that may be a problem with the new SDK since the game is very dark and the DK2 has problems already reported in demos with very dark places. If you can take out a print of the screen so I can see what it is I thank you (the game on the monitor shows no visible defect).

And thanks for the feedback.

Someguitarist
Explorer
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved Museum of Games. When you said that you'd lost it, you'd broke my heart, but then simultaneously restored it with MoG 2!

thiaguimrp2
Honored Guest
"Someguitarist" wrote:
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved Museum of Games. When you said that you'd lost it, you'd broke my heart, but then simultaneously restored it with MoG 2!

Thank you very much "Someguitarist".

I was sad too. It was the project that I had put more affection. But things happen.

Glad you enjoyed it 😃

vetzberger
Honored Guest
hahaha, thx for the dbz demo brother! 😉

just watched the newest dbz movie today and was getting all nostaligc 😄 i'm definitely giving it a spin as soon as my dk2 arrives!

keep up the good work!
Electrifrying @ the .::THM Giessen DK2 Order Status: Ordered on May 6th - !POWERED ON! on September 1st - Location: Germany