cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to C-Series Bombadier in Panalfex

JDClampett
Honored Guest
Just discovered a websight for a view of the interior for the new bombardier aircraft c-series. The format is in panaflex view. This format might be excellent for the real good to use with Ocular Glasses.
I still await mine in the shipping processing, so let me know how this works in the forums will you?
heres the link

http://www.flycseries.com/interior.asp

Neil Mc Neill
nrmcneill@shaw.ca
2 REPLIES 2

kojack
MVP
MVP
I can't find any info on "panaflex view" (or panalfex like in the title), other than a model of panavision video camera and pain medication.
But it looks like a standard spherical panorama shockwave viewer.
The main problem with that (other than needing to extract the images from a shockwave program) is that it's a flat panorama, there's no depth info. To be "excellent for the real good" on oculus it would need stereoscopic info, otherwise it will look like you are inside of a large sphere.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

geekmaster
Protege
I have downloaded all the 360-degree panorama images behind all the 360-degree flash players, both video and images, at all the websites mentioned here and at MTBS3d, and anywhere I could find with Google. This one though is less satisfying. After decompiling the shockwave content, I just have hundreds of image slices. Oh well. If I get bored I may write some code to assemble the slices in my GMsphere PixelBall in my Rift. A lot of "grunt work" though to organize the "jigsaw puzzle" collection of slices. Not any time soon...

I much prefer sites backed by a 360-panorama or cube-map image sets.

I have downloaded all the panorama YouTube vids I could find too. Nice offline demo content for my Rift. 😄