cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leap motion Tech demos

OculusRiftRocks
Explorer
Some unity Tech demos here with the leap motion if anyone has it they could give it a shot

https://developer.leapmotion.com/gallery/tags/vr

I think they are making a new sensor that will surpass the current one, but if anyone has one could you let us know what its like.

note: you are meant to mount the leap motion on the front of your HMD for it to work.
1 REPLY 1

littletron
Explorer
been playing around with leap motion and vr, well impressed with the VR intro demo, wish the leapmotion had a longer detection range not sure if this can be changed at all. So much potential to be had here.

I have also loaded virtual desktop 64bit and then adding such demos to the game list some loads straight away others you have to close down vr desktop and load oculust as primary screen to get things to load.

would be so cool if all demos could load from the VR desktop as this works so much better than switch from primary to 2ndry screens and direct HMD to extended etc.

Over all over whelmed and well looking forward to seeing what people come up with just wished i had time to learn how to do such things.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: