New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

MobileFun.com getting Gear VR 11/17/14

kingster80kingster80 Posts: 9
NerveGear
edited October 2014 in Samsung Gear VR
Dear XXXXXXXX,

I am writing to apologize for the delay in completing the order you placed online with mobilefun.com recently.

Order ID: XXXXXXX

The following item 48645, Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset for Galaxy Note 4 - is delayed with our suppliers and we have been provided with an updated time of arrival to our warehouse of 11/17/2014. I will ensure that the team keep you updated with our progress and on receipt of the item by our warehouse team; we will prioritise onward dispatch to you.

However I also understand that any delay may be unacceptable and inconvenient for you. Therefore should you wish to revisit the mobilefun.com website and choose an alternative item that is available in stock for immediate dispatch, then please reply to this email and include the product reference for your preferred item (This number can be found on the product description page of the website to the right of the image, under the product title). Your request will be processed as a priority.

Alternatively you can contact the Customer Service Team by emailing [email protected]

Thank you for your patience so far and please accept my apologies for the inconvenience that has been caused by this delay.

Kind Regards

Customer Service Team
Mobile Fun
CV1:
Order #: 6130000XXXXXXX Jan 6, 2016 8:07 AM PDT Los Angeles, CA
No Tracking # yet

http://therockshowgame.com/

Comments

• treytechtreytech Posts: 243
    Art3mis
    I've now heard October, November, and December release dates. Although the October release date was from someone very close to the Gear VR project, I'm not holding my breath, as there could have been any number of setbacks.

The official announcement will hopefully be soon.
  • JotokutoraJotokutora Posts: 204
    Hiro Protagonist
    My best guess is Mid November at the very earliest.