New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

gear vr

omurphytomurphyt Posts: 2
edited October 2014 in Samsung Gear VR
I'm getting my new note 4 in one week,it's not going to be any fun without the developer's kit I want my MTV, lol. No really I want the headset I know there is one company advertising the selling of them, the headset that is but they are supposedly delayed for 2 months, please tell me you have a date by which we can acquire the kits! yours truly TM

Comments

• JotokutoraJotokutora Posts: 204
    Hiro Protagonist
    omurphyt wrote:
    I'm getting my new note 4 in one week,it's not going to be any fun without the developer's kit I want my MTV, lol. No really I want the headset I know there is one company advertising the selling of them, the headset that is but they are supposedly delayed for 2 months, please tell me you have a date by which we can acquire the kits! yours truly TM

There is no date announced. You could wait until the Gear VR is released before purchasing the Note 4. The Note 4 price may drop by then, also because as the holidays are nearing, specials will pop up everywhere.

If you want to start developing and have either the DK1, or the DK2, you can start with those until the Gear is actually released. The SDK was announced for the end of this month.