cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unreal Engine 4 Elemental Demo... can we get it?

LordJuanlo
Protege
OculusVR, with the help of Epic, have converted the Elemental demo into an explorable, immersive, and interactive VR environment. They have been showing this demo on the 1080p prototypes shown on this E3. So the question is very simple: can we get this demo and try it in our development kits?
Comunidad española de RV / Spanish VR Community
15 REPLIES 15

barath
Honored Guest
I have been looking for that to but so far can't find a downloadable demo. I really what to get that for when my rift gets in because that demo looks amazing.
Click, like & follow development. https://www.facebook.com/Guile3d

Anonymous
Not applicable
oh I would soooo love to try this demo on my Rift. With the low resolution it'll obviously take away quite a bit from the experience. But I'm pretty sure it'll impress me nevertheless 🙂

@Oculus team: Download link please 😆 thanks!

parzival
Honored Guest
keep waiting... we never even got a download of the Snowy Citadel Demo build yet from CES

MrGeddings
Explorer
dont think any UE4 game or demo is out for the public yet and could be that demo is not made for the public (however maybe they will include it in an upgraded UDK) Hopefully theyl at least release an offical Oculus video of the demo so you can see in your rift 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think they should just be nice and release it for those of us with 720p Rifts.

Come on guys. 😄 😄

KingK76
Protege
"lookforyourhands" wrote:
I think they should just be nice and release it for those of us with 720p Rifts.

Come on guys. 😄 😄

800p...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh yeah, that.. 😄

2EyeGuy
Adventurer
"KingK76" wrote:
"lookforyourhands" wrote:

Come on guys. 😄 😄

800p...

Except it only uses about 400p

BHSPitMonkey
Explorer
FYI, the demo is being made available today. No word on whether it will have the Rift functionality built in.

https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/41-release-notes