cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

German Developers

careercriminal
Honored Guest
Hi there,

since i couldn´t find a threat about who´s got a Rift in Germany I thought it could be a useful thing to have a place to say hi.

So feel free to reply here if you´re from Germany and own a Rift.

Cheers
Martin
"C´mon dad, where are my dinosaurs?" "Well son, actually they are here ..."
20 REPLIES 20

MartinSchultz
Honored Guest
Hey, anther Martin here too... 🙂

Near Hamburg, in Quickborn. www.decane.net

sven
Protege
Yep. And if you edit your forum profile, others can see it, too :lol:

careercriminal
Honored Guest
Now that´s true. Still i thought saying hi might be somewhat nicer then only knowing ...

Cheers
M.
"C´mon dad, where are my dinosaurs?" "Well son, actually they are here ..."

EisernSchild
Explorer
Are Austrians allowed here also ? 😄

Servus, from Graz. At least my DevKit is still a German on his UPS-Way, should arrive here tomorrow 😉

Brainsaw
Honored Guest
Hi,

I'm also from Germany and I got my DevKit last Friday.

jfontecha
Honored Guest
Not German, but living in Halle. Devkit arrives today. What setup/laptop are you guys using? Also, do you guys know where I can get a laptop with an english keyboard?

Brainsaw
Honored Guest
I use a custom-built tower PC most of the time, but I do also own a 11 inch notebook from Schenker (http://www.mysn.de). You can configure your notebook with any keyboard there.

Btw: didn't yet try the DevKit with the notebook, I mainly use it for holidays and on-site music recording.

Archy
Honored Guest
"Brainsaw" wrote:
I use a custom-built tower PC most of the time, but I do also own a 11 inch notebook from Schenker (http://www.mysn.de). You can configure your notebook with any keyboard there.

Yes, they have very powerful and cheap custom build notebook. I'm using a Schenker XMG P502 with a Radeon HD 7970M.

Enthusiast
Honored Guest
oh hi dudes...i'm german too, from near bodensee 😉 ....now my request.

Do you think, germany is ready for this vr technology? i've got the feeling, after i got my oculus and i wanna showed it some friends, they looked at me after my request like...if i'm a nerd, or geek or whatever. I'm only wanna share this experience of VR.

I've read random post of the rift at december 12....and i want it instant (now i understand what apple follower feeling). Whats up with rest of germans? They dont like new technology? Fear? Or they only want this, if here neighbours got one? Im confused :?