cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My US order Just changed from "Processing" to "Shipping"!!!

mzalen
Honored Guest
Not really. But I just felt like mixing things up a bit.

Waiting since May 29th and hating customs.
77 REPLIES 77

jf032
Honored Guest
I suggest that everyone put mzalen on ignore (as I have just done). User Control Panel -> Friends and Foes -> Manage Foes. Put mzalen in the "Add New Foes" box, and click Submit, then, on the next screen, Yes.

captaintrips
Explorer
Well that's the biggest troll post I've ever seen. Congrats.

mzalen
Honored Guest
"jf032" wrote:
I suggest that everyone put mzalen on ignore (as I have just done). User Control Panel -> Friends and Foes -> Manage Foes. Put mzalen in the "Add New Foes" box, and click Submit, then, on the next screen, Yes.

Ouch. But I don't want to be a Foe.

blackplastick
Protege

Madaras
Expert Protege
"jf032" wrote:

I totally understand his feelings. You...kinda just lied to the whole forum...thus crushing a few hopes and dreams that seem people received thinking "Mine might be next!" that was really...can't condone your post OP.

darren
Honored Guest
Yeah... All he did was to trick everybody into a false hope and then dash our hopes and crush our spirits.
"Collecting user blood samples is critical for the operation of the device. We have struggled with our ability to communicate our vision about how user blood sample collection is the future of VR gaming." - Microsoft

meanfig
Honored Guest
You have just been Foed :ugeek:
I GOT'S TWO!

blackplastick
Protege
"darren" wrote:
Yeah... All he did was to trick everybody into a false hope and then dash our hopes and crush our spirits.

Our hopes and spirits are crushed enough as it is OP.

luckybarry
Honored Guest
"jf032" wrote:

Thanks for the help, I have just added my first foe.