cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Card Contents

dynjo
Honored Guest
Would it be wrong to ask if some kind soul could share the SD card contents for us to take a look while we are awaiting delivery of our Gear VR's?
7 REPLIES 7

CorvusVR
Protege
Over 11GB is going to take a while to share. Better off just waiting. Maybe try the sample content in the mobile sdk.

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'd recommend NOT sharing those files, for legal reasons, but they likely won't work without the headset anyway.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

jmuhobo
Honored Guest
Actually, I would really appreciate it if someone could share the files with me. My SD card that came with my device did not work. I asked Samsung where I could get the content they told me to talk to Oculus. can't find anywhere where I can get the content.

Here is proof that I do own the device.
http://imgur.com/m52mCAM

vrnote004
Honored Guest
i have a question, can i copy the contents of the 16gb sdcard that came with it to my 128gb card that i keep in my phone? this way i will not have to swap cards when playing with the gear vr...i cannot try at the moment as my wife took it away from me and said it was christmas 🙂

HomerS66
Expert Protege
"vrnote004" wrote:
i have a question, can i copy the contents of the 16gb sdcard that came with it to my 128gb card that i keep in my phone? this way i will not have to swap cards when playing with the gear vr...i cannot try at the moment as my wife took it away from me and said it was christmas 🙂

Some people already tested that and copied the files to their 64GB SDcard and it worked.

Evol
Honored Guest
What I would like is the higher resolution files, a lot of the content is really low res. 😞

nick2k
Honored Guest
what's strange is that if you view the 360 videos on your computer (or whatever video player is on your Note 4), the videos actually look pretty good considering they are 1GB or so in file size. at least that's what my eyes tell me. i could be wrong...