cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Device Attached

leon914
Honored Guest
Im having problems with my Oculus Rfit DK2, my computer recognises it, but Oculus Configuration Utility cant find it, ive reinstalled and uninstalled the Oculus Configuration Utility many times what can i do to try fix this? i have attempted many things online and none hve worked so far and want this to work as soon as possible.

I am doing this on an alienware laptop which has the power to run any game on full graphics with at least 60FPS

i have re checked all of the usbs and have run out of ideas and i am completely stuck and dont know what to do and why it isnt working.

Thanks for reading please help as its christmas and im really looking forward to using it!
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please read my guide if you haven't already.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=16768

Off the top of my head, I would think it could be a cable issue. Can you try switching the ports around or using alternate cables?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

dkd
Honored Guest
"leon914" wrote:
Im having problems with my Oculus Rfit DK2, my computer recognises it, but Oculus Configuration Utility cant find it

I had the same trouble, in my case it was because of faulty HDMI connection in helmet..try this:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=11200&start=340#p230861
DSC_0044.jpg