cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double imaging

BlueVoid
Honored Guest
Ok, so first, I am a bit out of date with VR and the complexities involved in getting something so simple to function correctly. I have a new DK2, installed everything the way it was intended and everything worked moderately well for about three days. Then an update, and now I have twin displays when using DK2 as a monitor option. Close one eye and there are still two displays. The view is well, two of everything, close either eye the display is the same. I tried removing everything and reinstalling, no change still double image.
This computer may not be the fastest but it was working just fine. 16g ram, (2) Intel four stack Celeron cpu, NVidia gtx 670, multiple hard drives. The DK2 was working one moment and then poof, not working.
I'm sure there is someone on here that could help me get this thing working again. I know others that are having the same issue.
Please help, Thank you.
PS: Keep it simple please, I am not a programmer or a developer, just someone who wants to enjoy a few OR designed games in VR.
4 REPLIES 4

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, this is a bug with the 347.09 Nvidia driver, and has been discussed many times.

You just need to revert to the 344.75 driver (clean install may help and uncheck the 3D Vision stuff if you don't need).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

BlueVoid
Honored Guest
Thank you, I will try a driver roll back. Never use the 3D on this computer so this could be simple. Going to give it a shot right now.

BlueVoid
Honored Guest
Using the 344.75 driver fixed the double vision issue. Thank you.
H>O>T>A>S> system all screwed up now but at least I can see where I'm going. Thank you for your help.

thegoldengoober
Honored Guest
I rolled back to 344.75 and my double-imaging is of course gone, but now when I open Nvidia control panel the only thing it shows are blank settings for "Stereoscopic 3d" (Screenshot - http://i.imgur.com/N7Oc8BH.png). Any insight on this?