New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Music in the air

buelbubuelbu Posts: 8
edited April 2015 in Showcase
Relax, feel the music and enjoy the flight!

Music in the air is a unique experience for OculusRift where you can fly like a bird and explore fantastic environments , while enjoying great works of classical music .

You fusing rhythms and melodies you hear the flight , explore new places. You will find two instruments in each of the five levels and when you activate the instrument will sound a song that will change the environment according to the music. High mountains , volcanoes , islands , caves , villages, ... incredible scenery await you.

Music in the air has a very intuitive control , which controls the direction of flight with slight nods and speed using the keyboard.
FULL VERSION: https://www.dropbox.com/s/upqoppu6kv9ld ... t.rar?dl=0

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbK4dp48lyw

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Nice.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • buelbubuelbu Posts: 8
    hi guys, I have a problem with this experience , it sometimes happens that the controls inverted and very delayed head tracking, sometimes not. I modified the post and you can try the full experience, appreciate help :D
  • convertmp3convertmp3 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    It is a nice post. I love listening to music every time. I download my music list through "convertmp3.cc". It's a free tool to download or convert youtube videos to mp3 in a few seconds.
  • veronicazaleveronicazale Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    well i would say the experiment is nice.  Hope it gets the eyeballs. 
  • kasssiekasssie Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Nice sharing! I am a music addict and I love to find and listen to music from any sources. But sometimes I found that I can't get the audio download if I want to listen to them offline again and again. Luckily, I found a tool named DRmare Sound Capture Windows that can help me to download the music I play on ther computer. It can grab the audios from music services, video sites, etc. with high quality and ID3 tags kept.