cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brazilians with Oculus VR

raulpassos
Honored Guest
I would like to know what Brazilians are involved with the Oculus VR. I believe it is important to maintain a national community (Brazil) for the discussion on the projects.

Let's share the addresses and email, linkedin and others to keep informed. What do you think?

We can think of a non-profit site, called Oculus Brazil VR.
103 REPLIES 103

Capyvara
Explorer
I believe that there should be less than 10 people with Rift in Brazil right now. 🙂

Anyway, let's keep in touch, we can create a Facebook or Google+ group, or a normal google groups, what do you think?

rwurdig
Honored Guest
Mine arrives july 08, but im not a developer, just an enthusiast.

jalq
Honored Guest
Guys, did your glasses arrived ok? I am thinking of ordering directly to here (Brazil). What are the charges that apply in the customs?

Rapaziada, o ocúlos de você chegou tranquilamente? Estou pensando em pedir direto para entregar no Brasil. Quais são os impostos que vocês foram cobrados quando produto passou pela Alfandega?

raulpassos
Honored Guest
My Oculus Rift arrived yesterday. The immersion afforded by Oculus is greater than I could imagine to view videos. Very good! The r $ 490,00 taxes levied and paid at the time that pulled out at the post office.

O meu Oculus Rift chegou ontem. A imersão proporcionada pelo Oculus é maior do que eu pude imaginar ao ver os vídeos. Muito bom! Os impostos cobrados foram de R$ 490,00 e paguei no momento que retirei nos Correios.

jalq
Honored Guest
What was the shipping total time between purchase and receiving?

raulpassos
Honored Guest
My case was around 3 months and 15 days. I believe that deliveries are faster now. This is due to the fact that people who asked, from 2012, were delivered before my. Now the queue, I believe, is much smaller. I believe that the August 2013/date is quite possible.

andrody
Honored Guest
Mine is in custom for over a month now... sniff.. you Rift went to GEARA too?

O meu está na alfândega a um mês agora, o teu também foi para GEARA de São Paulo?

raulpassos
Honored Guest
Sim, o meu chegou no GEARA São Paulo. Eu fui até lá retirar. Na verdade eles deveriam ter enviado um telegrama com as observações que deve ser retirado no local. Eles enviaram para mim. Não iria chegar em casa. Você mora em São Paulo?

andrody
Honored Guest
Ixi, moro em Fortaleza, to perdido então T.T