cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tested: Great discussion about the reveal today

snappahead
Expert Protege
The Tested guys have a detailed discussion about the reveal and everything Oculus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhe2EFXR1iQ
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti
8 REPLIES 8

cybereality
Grand Champion
Didn't watch the whole thing, but I always like their opinions.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

snappahead
Expert Protege
Yeah, they've become one of my most trusted source for VR.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

obzen
Expert Protege
We'll see what they make of the device at E3. They really liked the Vive.
DK1 FREAK...

VizionVR
Rising Star
Tested is my most valued VR reviewer. Looking forward to watching this during lunchtime. And more importantly, I'll be looking for their hands on review at E3.
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

Malkmus1979
Explorer
Yeah, these guys are great. Really well-informed point and counterpoint discussion without resorting to the hyperbole that poisons so much of the discussion online.

ThreeDeeVision
Superstar
I agreed with them on pretty much every point. These guys are good at what they do and they review very objectively.
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

VizionVR
Rising Star
That was both excellent and lengthy. 1:15 long. Go pee before watching.
Not a Rift fanboi. Not a Vive fanboi. I'm a VR fanboi. Get it straight.

przecinek
Rising Star
Idk if it's that great. Will got smashed and ridiculed for his QQ's in the comments section. That shows mass public doesn't have anything against playing with a controller.

Edit: Sorry! I though you're referring to this vid (also by Tested): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyrCt0kCCzo