cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Regarding 0.7 Release

cybereality
Grand Champion
The Oculus PC SDK 0.7 will launch next week rather than today, 8/20.

We’ll keep everyone posted on progress.

Thanks for your patience!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
131 REPLIES 131

bxrdj
Protege
So so expected and just rather sad ...

ejz6837
Explorer
Wow, announcing it on the day. I'm sure you guys have a good reasons but there's gonna be a lot of whining about this :lol: I think we deserve some crescent bay demos with 0.7! Pretty please 😉

drash
Heroic Explorer
Thanks Cyber, this is actually a relief to know that Oculus values fixing last minute bugs (if that's the reason for the delay) over sticking to a previously-announced release date. Good luck!
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

RirtualVeality
Adventurer
Thanks for the update, Cyber. And people need to grow up and be adults. Delays happen, changes happen, you are NOT entitled to anything. Be patient, or be gone.

magnificus
Honored Guest
Better be good than broken and sorry 😉

Thx for telling us, was hitting F5 on the blog and download page a little too often in the last hour.

Barron
Honored Guest
sigh just one more thing worng if there a wekk delay they better add windows 10 support because this is getting redictus its relly messing with my devlopment timetable right now =(

bxrdj
Protege
"RirtualVeality" wrote:
Thanks for the update, Cyber. And people need to grow up and be adults. Delays happen, changes happen, you are NOT entitled to anything. Be patient, or be gone.

Almost about to be gone ... waiting for that Vive update

vrbites_com
Explorer
"RirtualVeality" wrote:

** It's a joke **
Love this time in space! can't wait for the super intelligent computers to answer our questions, solve our problems and give us eternal life and energy. I would bio-tweak myself to the max :mrgreen:

view3d
Honored Guest
you oculus will fail its already dead. You done nothing to improve it, just most cheap display on strape.