cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus 0.7 Runtime and SDK Released!

cybereality
Grand Champion
The 0.7 Runtime and SDK have been released. Please see the release notes for details.

https://developer.oculus.com/downloads/ ... r_Windows/

Please keep in mind that any content authored with SDKs prior to 0.6 will NOT be compatible. If you are a developer, it is highly encouraged you get the 0.7 SDK (or updated Unity packages) and recompile your application. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
237 REPLIES 237

benplace
Rising Star
How do you recommend people upgrade to Windows 10, should we install runtimes then upgrade, remove the old ones upgrade, then install the new ones?

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you are going to upgrade to Windows 10, you may want to completely uninstall any Oculus runtime first.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

luigilogik
Honored Guest
if anyone else gets an error that it couldn't create a folder (Occulus Inc) in the AppData/temp directory go to that directory and delete the file called Oculus Inc - Or do that^ (which i didn't)

benplace
Rising Star
OK here goes, Ill report back after upgrade

TrevorA
Protege
Sure this is a stupid question:0 But I thought there was a necessary firmware upgrade? But no firmware upgrade option in advanced?

Zandil
Rising Star
Has Oculus changed their stance on SLI / Xfire now that they are supporting Nvidia gameworks and Liquid VR ?

pha
Honored Guest
No VS2015 libs?

cybereality
Grand Champion
@TrevorA: No new firmware.

@Zandil: I haven't got a chance to test AMD or Nvidia's multi-GPU VR support, so I won't comment.

TrevorA
Protege
"cybereality" wrote:
@TrevorA: No new firmware.

@Zandil: I haven't got a chance to test AMD or Nvidia's multi-GPU VR support, so I won't comment. However, if you're a developer, feel free to give it a shot.

Thanks