The Oculus smartphone app is a crappy experience. A REALLY crappy experience.
But why is that? Itś 10 month since the first version - and there are updates all the time. But still: if i use the app for more than 2 minutes, i am looking like this: http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/ ... 338228.jpg
1. UPDATES. Lez look how we have to make updates...
1. Scroll thru all the games in the library till you find one with an update
2. Leave the library and change to the store
3. Scroll to all the games in the library till you find it there and look whats in the update
4. Leave the store and go back to the library
5. Find the game again - then make the update
6. Repeat steps 1-5 for EVERY GAME that needs an update
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for Experiences and Apps
ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME ??? Its not that hard. Give us a "Updates" section with all the apps waiting for updates in one place, and show us whats in the update not only in the store, but in the library (and the update-section) also.
For the love of god, please let us hide or remove apps we don´t want to see! Everything we ever installed is in our library - and no way to hide or remove it. We don´t need to see apps we deinstalled because we don't like them. And we don´t need to see demos of apps when we installed the real things already. Half of my library is made of apps i don´t want anymore.
I understand that apps we bought are in there (even when we de-installed them) - but PLEASE let us at least remove or hide "free" apps like demos.
I LOOOVE my gear VR - but we are just a few weeks away from consumer release - and this app is NOT ready for primetime...