Inspired by True Events — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Inspired by True Events

saviorntsaviornt Posts: 1,951
NerveGear
edited October 2015 in Showcase
99.976% sure I won't finish this until after Halloween, but figured I'd get some input on the poster design ;)

k9ZKOIdl.png

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Maybe the VR could be a little more prominent. You can hardly see it.

Also, it took me a second to realize that the name of the game was not "Title blackout".
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • saviorntsaviornt Posts: 1,951
    NerveGear
    Cool, I think I'll increase the opacity on the 3 layer masks that you can barely see, then hopefully enlarging the VR won't overpower them like it was.

wtnxKmfl.png

Excerpt from the audio script:
    I took the photograph to the closest research facility, and they stated that the photograph was from color=#FF0000]redacted[/color. The address on the note was color=#FF0000]redacted[/color.

Looking into this address has revealed something very interesting, which I am including with this audio file. It is the police report from the color=#FF0000]redacted[/color murders that occurred in that house, in the same year that the photograph was taken. I am currently involved in another avenue of research, but perhaps we could contact a local in that area that could try to find any information pertaining to them, and if the color=#FF0000]redacted[/color murders were the work of something... else.