New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Anyone Playing Esper 2

DolenzDolenz Posts: 17
NerveGear
edited March 2016 in Samsung Gear VR
I just got my Gear Vr and this is one of my first games while i wait for the controller to arrive. But I am unfortunately stuck and can't find a hint anywhere. I am in the room with the stone head missing certain pieces. I go into the room with the scale and the five weights and just get dumbfounded.

There appear to be 5 weights. One big one, two mediums and two smalls. I assume the goal is to put the proper combination into the basket to somehow balance out the other side but I feel like I have exhausted the possible combinations. I must be missing something. Can anyone provide a clue (spoilered of course)?

BTW, I love the Gear VR and even this game but would love it more if I was not stuck :)

Comments

• BruceLiBruceLi Posts: 115
    Did you take the one from the main room that you started in. Take that one and toss into the scale room on the right and that should fix the problem.
  • DolenzDolenz Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    Thanks. I'll try that. I knew I must be missing something obvious.

Edit: Ah I see it now. I just completely missed it.
  • Hi,

Just out of curiosity, how can I move the blue stone into the room with the scale? I was trying and trying with no success.

Any help??
    NerveGear
    Throw it. Pull it in towards you face, aim towards the room and double tap. I don't think it went all the way into the room but it was close enough for me to grab when I was in the scale room.
  • Hey,

Thank you so much. It worked!
    NerveGear
    I'm really enjoying this game. I have been playing it in small chunks so it has lasted multiple days and the puzzles make you think without being too over the top difficult.

I'll be playing them backwards but I think that as soon as I finish Esper 2 that I will buy the first one and play it.
  • I'll have to agree with you! this game is pretty fun.. I was also thinking about buying the first one too.

I'll probably buy it later on today...
  • Hi to all! I'm really stuck in the part of the missing planets, has someone had the same problem? It's with the room at the left, where you have the big and the small balls to move together. I tried all the possibilities and I can't do it. Can someone give me a hint?? this game is awesome!
    Thanks!
  • furtinfurtin Posts: 103
    Hiro Protagonist
    Just wanted to add how amazing and very well made this game is!

Sorry folks, no hints. :mrgreen:
    "The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel."
  • I found the solution!! :D I love this game
    If someone needs a hint in the same part just let me know ;)
  • PhyliciaPhylicia Posts: 1
    peterblack wrote:
    I found the solution!! :D I love this game

Can you help me please?
  • peterblack wrote:

Need a hint!
  • Allyco13Allyco13 Posts: 1
    peterblack wrote:

Need a hint!

Help!
  • mand369mand369 Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    On esper.. I'm stuck on chapter 4. He tells you to put the correct shape in the correct box. But when I grab the ball... the box turns to a square.. and when I grab the square the dang thing turns to a ball shape. What do I do?????
    It's where the walls and floors disappear.
  • DockerDocker Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    They change when you dont look at them. Hint: You need to have both in view at the same time....
  • Anyone have a hint for the missing planets room? I've tried everything I can think of to get the large sphere past the glass and still no luck.

• Rcknhrd77Rcknhrd77 Posts: 11
    I'm completely stuck at chapter 4 where the room disappears. Your hint said try to look at both at the same time but that's impossible. Any help would be great
  • PbelcompPbelcomp Posts: 25
    Brain Burst
    Move both of them out of the holders on to the desk, keeping them both in view, move them towards the receptacle. Once you can see all 3 things at the same time, pick up whichever one will fit and put it in.
  • Rcknhrd77Rcknhrd77 Posts: 11
    Aaaahhhhhh. Tks pbelcomp
  • I feel like such a novice. I'm stuck in the storage room with the crates trying to get the server unit do I can initiate lock down. Halp!
  • Hi to all! I'm really stuck in the part of the missing planets, has someone had the same problem? It's with the room at the left, where you have the big and the small balls to move together. I tried all the possibilities and I can't do it. Can someone give me a hint?? this game is awesome!
    Thanks!
    im stuck there too. I have no idea how to the big ball up to the top.
  • dazerandazeran Posts: 64
    Hiro Protagonist
    yourboypo said:
    Hi to all! I'm really stuck in the part of the missing planets, has someone had the same problem? It's with the room at the left, where you have the big and the small balls to move together. I tried all the possibilities and I can't do it. Can someone give me a hint?? this game is awesome!
    Thanks!
    im stuck there too. I have no idea how to the big ball up to the top.
    It has been too long since I finished that puzzle so I can't remember how I did it but for all questions about this  puzzle you can go to Coatsink Community Forums and the developers will help you.
  • Hello Folks,
    I'm really stuck in the part of the missing planets,
    I have tried throwing balls out of the room with the scales, but they are not visible when I'm in the main room.
    They are kinda there, Just not visible. I can get the white spots to appear and I can move them, but only when the scale room door is open.  so I can't throw them (visible or not) into the other room.
    VERY stuck.   Can someone give me a hint?? this game is fun!
  • Help! Planet puzzle, room with small and big ball...cannot figure it out for the life of me. went to Coatsink Community forum and got a lousy hint... How did you do it?!?
  • god1972god1972 Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
  • Thank you god1972!!! You're a life saver!!!
  • coolaudiocoolaudio Posts: 33
    Brain Burst
    glad you got it sorted:)...I found esper easy compared to "don't touch anything".....aaargh;)!
  • Any advice on how to get past the asteroids .. I always get killed by the last big one
  • dazerandazeran Posts: 64
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited May 2016
    Grab the smaller asteroids and pull them as close to your face as you can and throw it at him.  It takes a few asteroids to kill him but it gets the job done.
  • Help! Im stuck on chapter 5 the part in davids lair and i cant figure out what to do after opening the entrance behind the painting.