cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the Kickstarter backer Oculus Rift - Question

Chaoss
Expert Protege
Hey, It's been a while since I've posted here but I'm semi-active on the /r/oculus subreddit. I have a question I'm hoping someone here can answer. I did back the Kickstarter way back in 2012 to get a DK1, however there was an issue with my bank when they came to take the funds and as I was out of town I missed the deadline (by a few hours), I did however purchase a DK1 directly from the website as soon as I could. I also purchased a DK2 at the first opertunity and it might be cheeky to ask, but I'm having real trouble ringing up the funds for a pre-order and wondering if there's a way I can get a Kickstarter backer unit, or get some sort of discount as I'm only able to raise about £250 - £300
"In the future we will be designing dreams, worlds & experiences rather than games."
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry, only those that completed their pledge for the DK1 Kickstarter are eligible.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Chaoss
Expert Protege
"cybereality" wrote:
Sorry, only those that completed their pledge for the DK1 Kickstarter are eligible.

Ok no problem. It's a grand gesture that Oculus is thinking about it's Kickstarter supporters though 🙂
"In the future we will be designing dreams, worlds & experiences rather than games."