cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IGN at CES 2016: IGN Plays 3 Oculus Rift Launch Games

Maxxgold
Rising Star
Looks like they enjoyed the hell out of the 3 games they played. I can't wait

http://www.ign.com/videos/2016/01/07/ce ... ont%20page)&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=Coverstory
8 REPLIES 8

nightauditor198
Adventurer
Thanks for the link, watching right now 🙂

I am not a huge fan of the Launch titles, tbh, but it´s great to see that they are well received.

If I can use my rift with Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and Star Citizen, then I´ll be a happy camper 😄

Maxxgold
Rising Star
"nightauditor1981" wrote:
Thanks for the link, watching right now 🙂

I am not a huge fan of the Launch titles, tbh, but it´s great to see that they are well received.

If I can use my rift with Project Cars, Assetto Corsa and Star Citizen, then I´ll be a happy camper 😄

Your welcome. I'm really excited to play Lucky's Tail but I can see those games not being for everyone. I think Lewis said "super-cool" 10 times. He seemed really impressed. I can't wait for Star Citizen with Oculus Rift too!!

Looks great
can I suggest we start a single thread for all CV1 hardware and software reviews? I'm like a sponge for this stuff right now

Maxxgold
Rising Star
"DaftnDirect" wrote:
Looks great
can I suggest we start a single thread for all CV1 hardware and software reviews? I'm like a sponge for this stuff right now

Good idea. I'm just happy to see people so excited when they play games in the Rift.

CaptainDangerou
Protege
I really starting to feel better about my purchase seeing all the positive news. Thanks for posting.

AntDX3162
Heroic Explorer
Man, 3 games at launch? wtf

Seems like back to Project Cars at launch.
facebook.com/AntDX316

Calanar
Honored Guest
"AntDX3162" wrote:

They only tried 3 games. The IGN says there are more launch titles right. And he said, "yeah tons more." 20 Launch titles have been announced.
Michael Tenery, Software, RPG and Game Developer. Imagine Role Playing: http://www.role-playing.com

Maxxgold
Rising Star
"AntDX3162" wrote:

Like stated above, their will be more launch titles. PL said there will be over 100 games in the first year so I think you will be to busy to play them all. : )