New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Share no longer being updated???

JaggerWolfJaggerWolf Posts: 129
Art3mis
edited January 2016 in Oculus Share
Just curious if "Share" has been shut down or something - nothing new has been added in a long time. Figured maybe with the announcement of the CV1 either people have moved on to demos for that....or Oculus has just shifted away from DK2 already??

Comments

• JoseJose Posts: 888
    Trinity
    I believe Share is going to be converted into something called "Oculus Concept". It's probably going to eventually be accessible through the Oculus Home interface.
  • Join the club... my app (for Gear VR) has been "Approved" for two weeks, but is still nowhere to be found in the store, and support tickets have gone unanswered.
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Sorry about this. We do plan to approve more games in the future but things have been crazy around here since we opened pre-orders and in the planning for launch. Hope you can understand.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • JaggerWolfJaggerWolf Posts: 129
    Art3mis
    Definitely understandable - I was just curious if it was a sign that DK2 was pretty much being left in the past already :)