cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javascript Error

franbo
Honored Guest
Heya,
Hope all is well! I've noticed over the past few days that comments don't seem to be loading in on the Oculus Share site (I've posted this on 08/02). I've tested in Firefox and Chrome with the same result. Not sure if anyone else is seeing this?
Looking at the JS console, it looks like there's some sort of cross site request forgery thing being triggered for a couple of the site's JS files (this I think stops other sites from posting comments). If it's not just happening for me, I'm sure the team are already aware - however I figured it was worth mentioning just in case.
Here's an example:

https://share.oculus.com/ajp?resource=c ... chema=true

Returns 400 - bad request, with this bit of JSON: {"csrf":false}

The same applies for what looks like the app video listing etc.

Cheers!
Fran
3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
Comments seem to be working for me.

Can you give me a link to a game and specific repro steps to demonstrate the problem?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

amdyem
Honored Guest
I just compile a video where I put the best pictures 360 degrees to see Oculus or Cardboard.

I have uploaded to Youtube so that if someone wants to put a post on his blog to help me generate traffic to my video with my link.

This is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZsEa5teqOs

So all help photographers 360 degrees.

Thank you

Emilio Espinosa

andyem@gmail.com

franbo
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
Comments seem to be working for me.

Can you give me a link to a game and specific repro steps to demonstrate the problem?

Hi Cyberreality - apologies for the delay responding to you! I realise now that the issue seemed to be caused by my not being logged into the Oculus Share site; something I really should have picked up on - my apologies. When logged in, Javascript files etc. seem to run just fine, and comments are loaded.
When visiting Share without a logged in account, it looks like Javascript files are not loaded for me in any browser tested in. I've also tested this on other computers, tablets etc. I'm not sure if that's intended behaviour or not, but I'm able to access the comments now (by being logged in), which is the main thing from my perspective. Thanks for your time - hope all is well!