New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

can't figure out how to delete a post.

jhericojherico Posts: 1,420
Nexus 6
edited March 2016 in Off-Topic
this was a post I tried to make, but which went into the wrong section.  Now I can't figure out how to delete it.
Brad Davis - Developer for High Fidelity
Co-author of Oculus Rift in Action

Comments

• palakzpalakz Posts: 11
    Go to that Discussion post page > Find the 'Settings' icon next to your discussion/poll/question title > Edit > Change the category/title/desciption > Save. Hope this helps. :smile: 

• Nicolo.ZagoNicolo.Zago Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    Thank You Palakz.
    I'm finding the same issue of Jherico.

I've tried to follow Your suggestions. I've clicked on Edit but then I'm not capable to find the feature: Change the category.
    Could You give me some more informations?
    thank You Very much.

Best regards

Nicolò Zago
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Only moderators can delete or move threads. Just send me a private message and I can help.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 2,077 Valuable Player
    Well you take an axe to the post. 

Voila!  Post gone. 
  • SimonSays28SimonSays28 Posts: 578
    Neo
    Digikid1 said:
    Well you take an axe to the post. 

Voila!  Post gone. 
    I'd like to echo this statement - but just say, line up your swing carefully or you might damage your computer monitor.
    Check out my band at http://theheavyjack3.bandcamp.com/ - our entire discography has been released for free download.

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,735 Volunteer Moderator
    Anyone needs a post deleting then just msg a mod and we shall swiftly swing thy axeth
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• CompuGeniusProgramsCompuGeniusPrograms Posts: 6 Oculus Start Member
    Only moderators can delete or move threads. Just send me a private message and I can help.
    I have found my answer to this question: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer/discussion/84016/anyone-know-how-to-sync-custom-oculus-avatars-across-photon elsewhere. Can you please delete it for me?
    CompuGenius Programs -- Abscond Reality
  • kojackkojack Posts: 6,171 Volunteer Moderator
    No prob, it's gone.