cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't see any of the apps I purchased?

CarpeDmt
Honored Guest
I used to have a GearVR (it was sadly stolen) but I was very excited to install the new oculus home and get to playing some of the games I purchased on there. but as of this morning I cannot retrieve any of the content i purchased on the mobile version of the oculus store. It shows up in my purchase history on the desktop side of the oculus home, but not as a selectable/installable item. Are these titles not compatible? So much of the content on the store is just a port of a GearVR game, one that I've already purchased :c I'd like to get back to playing them, after so long.
2 REPLIES 2

CarpeDmt
Honored Guest
Man, I can't even watch the movies I bought in Oculus Videos? 😕 I paid freakin $15 for a 3d copy of 'The Martian" that I never got to watch because my GearVR was stolen, and I at least I assumed that purchase would transfer...

Anonymous
Not applicable
I suspect that most of the developers have either put in work for an updated Rift version or are just shamelessly double-dipping.  I'm still hoping that it might be a glitch and some purchases will eventually show up (this is based on the free experiences like Collose not showing up either). But sadly I think it's more the double-dipping thing.