New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

[ solved ] :) Can't sign in the oculus application

WhySoSilentWhySoSilent Posts: 4
edited March 2016 in Support
I installed the setup today ,but i can't sign in with my account . it always like these : 

But my networking actually fine , i can access Oculus  in broswer.
 :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :( 

==================== New phenomena =======================
I find this , if i enter a wrong password , it will return message immediately , The meaning of Chinese is "Wrong password , please check it ".  this shows my network is well ~

Tagged:

Comments

• PopopinselPopopinsel Posts: 179
    Art3mis
    Can you access https://graph.oculus.com/ in your web browser or does it time out as well?
  • Can you access https://graph.oculus.com/ in your web browser or does it time out as well?
    Got this : 

:( 
    any ideal ? 
  • PopopinselPopopinsel Posts: 179
    Art3mis
    That's perfectly fine, your browser can reach graph.oculus.com on port 443 (SSL).

Seems like your firewall blocks outgoing traffic from the Oculus app, at least port 443. Try to either disable your firewall or create an exclusion for the app (or all executables inside the Oculus install folder).
  • That's perfectly fine, your browser can reach graph.oculus.com on port 443 (SSL).

Seems like your firewall blocks outgoing traffic from the Oculus app, at least port 443. Try to either disable your firewall or create an exclusion for the app (or all executables inside the Oculus install folder).
    Thanks for your reply ~! I removed the Oculus and re-installed , now it works well ~! :)
  • fitfit Posts: 2
    That's perfectly fine, your browser can reach graph.oculus.com on port 443 (SSL).

Thanks for your reply ~! I removed the Oculus and re-installed , now it works well ~! :)

I have the same problem ,but re-installed can save me :'(