cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project cars and Simvibe

Thug
Heroic Explorer
I want to buy Project Cars from the Oculus store, but I also want to use Simvibe so I can use my ButtKicker with it.
The problem is you have to launch the game through Simvibe (I believe) in order to get it to work.
How can I do this if I have to launch the game through Oculus Home to get it to run in VR?
CPU: Intel i9-10990k.
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX3080,
RAM: 32GB DDR5,
Viewed on: Oculus Quest 2 or 28" BenQ monitor (x2),
Hard Drive: 2TB Samsung SSD (games), 512GB Samsung SSD (OS), 512GB SSD (3d),
3 REPLIES 3

maxpare79
Trustee
I would wait on the dust to settle, meaning let Pcars get a proper update, it is still waiting for the SteamVR update....in fact StephenV a dev from project cars post in the game section of the forum regularly, you might want to ask him...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

nightauditor198
Adventurer
I was wondering about the exact same thing. I guess for noe we have to chose between the two, but I am sure that there will be a solution in the near future.

Do we have to rebuy pCars, or can we use or steam key?

maxpare79
Trustee
The dev has said that their focus was getting the Oculus Home release on track, and a few days after they will update the Steam Version to work just got to wait a few days, go read the thread in the game section StephenV post there
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner