New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

quick switching Height would rock

calebkraftcalebkraft Posts: 17
NerveGear
edited March 2016 in General
Would be great to quickly flip between height configs for members of the household. Right now I'm running the configuration script over again every time my son and I switch.

I realize this is pretty low priority, and maybe the feature is already there and I just missed it. Would be nice to switch quick and easy though.

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 5,020 Volunteer Moderator
    Yeah, I second this. The old Oculus Utility allowed for the creation of multiple profiles with IPD and height info. I realize we can now switch IPD setting with the slider (which is a great improvement), but when I let my wife try the CV1 she's going to feel like a giant!
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • ennogsennogs Posts: 230
    Art3mis
    Would be great to quickly flip between height configs for members of the household. Right now I'm running the configuration script over again every time my son and I switch.

I realize this is pretty low priority, and maybe the feature is already there and I just missed it. Would be nice to switch quick and easy though.

+1 for this. I know when I get mine a lot of family and friends will want to try it. Easily swtiching height will be a good option.