cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually installation 1.3

Anonymous
Not applicable
And again about drivrs/software online installer v1.3. 
After start OculusSetup.exe It can't normaly download (because my ISP is throttling p2p) and automaticaly install all of components of drivrs/software v 1.3. (I always have "Check Connection" message)!
But my friend shared for me full "OculusSetup-65b899df-0882-46f1-9181-6f96c5658766" folder. It is 844MB size and contains next list files:
ibf8085xg8ou.png
I think it is all I need! 
Who can help me try to install drivrs/software v 1.3 step by step with all of this?
Please understand me, I have no other choice! The oculus support service does not say anything about downloading problem. My ISP the same like oculus support - keep silence! Try to setup drivrs/software v 1.3 manualiy is my last chance!

2 REPLIES 2

mgabb
Honored Guest
I am having problems as well, did you manage the manual way? how?
Rift CV1 // win10 // i74790k // MSI1080ti // 32GbRAM // Creative Titanium Fatal1ty // HOTAS Warthog // Saitek rudder // Saitek trim wheel // CH Throttle Quadrant // Track IR 5 // 3dvision2

konstantin_loze
Explorer
There was a reddit post on the Vive reddit on how that should be done (around the time of the Runtime 1.4 debackle). I still have no idea why older runtimes below 1.0 are still available, but the ones above 1.0 are not