For Vive and Rift OSVR/ Gear VR. How does this compare to Touch? http://www.gamereactor.eu/news/406863/Manus+VR+aims+to+put+your+hands+in+VR+games/http://www.gamereactor.eu/grtv/?id=259303
- Video Interview.
What does gloves then add to the VR experience?
"Controllers are really good because they are really robust ways of playing video games but if you're trying to make it seem as much like life as possible controllers are not really natural, you cannot imagine going through your actual life holding controllers and making an omelette in the morning while you're holding those sticks is kind of awkward so we want to put your hands in VR and let you have your body back when you put on the headset."http://manus-vr.com/
Price for the DK is $250,- excl shipping
The Manus Develper Kit contains:
- One pair of Manus gloves (left and right)
- 2x wrist mounted holders for the HTC Vive contoller
- 2x Micro usb cable
- USB Dongle for low latency connection
- SDK for Android, Windows 7+, Linux, iOS 9, Mac OSX
- Plug-ins for Unity and Unreal
- Manus VR demo game for each supported platform
System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.