cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a May estimated Delivery - But order was processed today

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just want to confirm what was said the other day...  

I had my order blocked by my bank and so payment failed on Friday, yet I still had an email the other day saying I should expect my RIft between 5/2/2016 - 5/12/2016.

My order was actually processed this morning and payment went through! So indeed there is only a very small delay.

🙂
100 REPLIES 100

Zoomie
Expert Trustee

This is starting to feel like an abusive relationship. 

"I mean sure Oculus delayed my shipment, but they really love me and they said they wouldn't do it again."

"See?  Free shipping!  Oculus loves me!"

"I don't mind that my order is delayed.  It was a component delay so it wasn't their fault.  Really I brought this on myself by having unrealistic expectations".

"Woo hoo!  Shipping before the date my email said!"

If you fall and hurt yourself while using the Rift, make sure you tell the nurse you fell down stairs, or walked into a door knob.

Still looking forward to my Rift. 🙂

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

LV426
Protege
That's great to hear! Please post a review once you receive your CV1. Makes it easier for us who are still on the waiting list ( reading user reviews I mean ).. I was in the April batch.. now May....
Intel Core I7-3770K OC 4.2ghz Intel® High Performance Liquid Cooling MSI Z77A-GD65 Crucial DDR3 BallistiX 16GB Kingston HyperX SSD MSI GTX 980 Twin Frozr. DK2

ZeroThreat
Protege
Nice congrats!! They did say on Twitter they were working hard to mail the rifts before the estimated dates. Hope you enjoy it!!!!

Luciferous
Consultant

Yes me to, got a may estimate and just gone to processed for shipping and email saying my headset will be coming to me soon. 27X order 4.11pm 6th Jan

LoL Jesus, this must come under the United Nations International law on torture. 🙂

EliteSPA
Superstar
Take a look here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/4eh2r6/osa_clarification_on_failed_payments_order/

I dont know if its already posted.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

schummy1
Explorer
Same here! 

UrbanLogicGames
Explorer
I'm getting the feeling based on comments from Oculus that the new delivery estimates are actually worst-case-scenario, and that they're actually aiming to get rifts out sooner. Doesn't mean everyone will get theirs sooner mind, just that some might. It's good news then, that some are. :smile: 

Mine was May and it is currently "out for delivery"   B)
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm getting the feeling based on comments from Oculus that the new delivery estimates are actually worst-case-scenario, and that they're actually aiming to get rifts out sooner. Doesn't mean everyone will get theirs sooner mind, just that some might. It's good news then, that some are. :smile: 

I said yesterday that I felt the new delivery dates were best case scenarios, but going by the amount of orders shipping today, I may well have to concede that I'm wrong!