cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verified PayPal Billing Account?

Eshleb
Honored Guest
I just got an email that tells me that I need to 'create or connect a “verified” PayPal billing account so we can confirm
your shipping address.' It continues by saying that I need to 'proceed to the Oculus Order History page to
update your billing information with a “verified” PayPal account.'
 When I go to the Order History page, I see the same thing I used to see - without any new button or form for connecting the PayPal Account. Did anyone else recieve this email? What do I do?
36 REPLIES 36

TRadinas
Honored Guest
recieved as well.

Overload1
Protege
Paypal account verification if my memory serves me right involves adding credit card to your account as well as sending paypal a few papers (Id, proof of adress)
If you've done that perhaps try calling paypal as they may know more on it (calling is a ton more effective than emails, so don't be antisocial)
If however you are verified already and paypal can confirm that I would suggest to contact oculus support immediately so your order does not get suspended or something along those lines

Eshleb
Honored Guest
Say I verified a PayPal account. What then? How do I connect it to the order?

Overload1
Protege
I think you simply edit your payment method and enter the paypal that is verified (even if its the same paypal try re-entering it) if that does not work then contact oculus support, I don't see any alternative course of action

Expt626
Protege
recieved this email as well. I paying with mastercard, does that mean I have to switch to paypal payment?

watanoyan
Protege
d4p88qnsbrre.jpg

What can I do with this emails . My paypal bill address is not same as shiping address. 

Eshleb
Honored Guest

Overload1 said:

I think you simply edit your payment method and enter the paypal that is verified (even if its the same paypal try re-entering it) if that does not work then contact oculus support, I don't see any alternative course of action

But I'm not paying with PayPal - my payment method is credit card.

przecinek
Rising Star
I got this as well. I also paid with CC (not PP). I guess we just have to do as they say.

RobHermans
Superstar
I think you guys should contact support and tell them you received an email asking about a verified PayPal account...which doesn't apply to you because your payment method is credit card.
Hopefully their response will be: "We apologize for the mistake, please ignore the previous message"?
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?