cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another stuck in Chronos thread

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love Chronos, but I find myself stuck again, and I don't know what to do.

I'm in the forest world. It looks like I need to get the flute instrument from the dude up high to open the door down the other path. 

There's several doors I can't open.

And I already knocked the statue down through the floor.

But I have gone everywhere 2-3 times now and I don't know what to do.

Your help for my newb self is appreciated.
16 REPLIES 16

BrianNCali
Honored Guest
There is a walk through video on YouTube 

jusbott
Expert Protege
use rope to go down hole were you pushed the statue down.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, it seemed like I had to get down that hole somehow. But I died twice falling. 

I'll try again when I have time. But I didn't see a rope.

jusbott
Expert Protege
there something you have to put with the rope before it let's you use it a hook our something like that carnt remember.

duhone
Honored Guest
Where do you get the rope? I am stuck here too. I watched a youtube video after going through every area trying to find something I missed. When I pushed the statue through the floor, 2 guys ran in (both for me and in the video). And it looked to me like after those where dealt with, one of the closed doors had opened(I guess where narratively those 2 guys ran from). Instead of dealing with the 2 bad guys I jumped down ( didn't seem like a bad idea at the moment ) and died. Now when I go back the door is still closed, and those 2 guys aren't in the statue room anymore (but the statue is still gone).

Anonymous
Not applicable

duhone said:

Where do you get the rope? I am stuck here too. I watched a youtube video after going through every area trying to find something I missed. When I pushed the statue through the floor, 2 guys ran in (both for me and in the video). And it looked to me like after those where dealt with, one of the closed doors had opened(I guess where narratively those 2 guys ran from). Instead of dealing with the 2 bad guys I jumped down ( didn't seem like a bad idea at the moment ) and died. Now when I go back the door is still closed, and those 2 guys aren't in the statue room anymore (but the statue is still gone).

Same for me.

GunfireGames
Protege
@danworld @duhone Would it be to much trouble to ask you for your save file? You can find it here AppData\Local\Chronos\Saved\SaveGames Also, if you start the game and look directly behind you from the start menu screen what build number is there? It should read 46310. You can send the save here. info@gunfiregames.com. 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please be sure to update Chronos in the Oculus app. You may not have the latest patch installed (which fixes some issues). Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
The update solved the problem. Turns out I wasn't so newb, the game was bugged and it was literally impossible to progress.

Challenging game indeed 😉