cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I be banned?

RikkTheGaijin
Heroic Explorer
Since most users hate me, probably for good reasons, and apparently I'm harassing people by telling them to wash their hair, I thought to ask directly the community what @cybereality should do.

Vote!
47 REPLIES 47

PISSED0FFvr
Protege
Nope, not at all.

Rayvolution
Heroic Explorer
I refuse to vote, but I will say this;

Most of your posts are toned in such a manor you act as if you want to be eventually banned. Why exactly are you priding yourself on being a dick and/or causing drama? It serves no purpose other than to ostracize you from the rest of the VR community (or society in general if you have this behavior pattern outside of these forums). Sometimes being a dick may get you a few laughs from your "buds" but generally it's pretty moronic self destructive behavior.

So... why not just, you know, be nice?

EDIT:

I should probably add, as far as I've seen you've done absolutely nothing worth being banned over, I just don't understand the "take pride is being crappy" attitude you have going on.

marikcraven
Expert Protege
Where is the just No you shouldn't option? Newb, I hope you get banned for not making a poll with all the options! /s

But I agree nope no punishment or ban, haven't seen anything from you other than disagreement with some. So no.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hell yeah. Then I have less competition for poster of the week!

Joking apart. You haven't offended me one bit, but I do have pretty thick skin.

marikcraven
Expert Protege

notsram said:

You have pretty thick skin? Ban all the thick skin users!!!! Where is my pitchfork?

Rayvolution
Heroic Explorer

notsram said:

You have pretty thick skin? Ban all the thick skin users!!!! Where is my pitchfork?

Make sure it's extra sharp, that thick skin is pretty much +1 AR

marikcraven
Expert Protege

notsram said:

Make sure it's extra sharp, that thick skin is pretty much +1 AR

Well crap. I don't have those kind of sharpening skills....Hmmmmm I do have a spoon...I will spoon you to death. SPOOOOOONNN!!!!

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
What Rayvolution said.
What's wrong, man? Just be a part here. There's no need to ban people if they can behave a little. You doesn't have to like everything and off course you can say what you don't like (
unless you are offending people.)
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable

notsram said:

Sorry. Too thick skinned to understand this 🙂