cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm taking preorders for a new processor - it's called the "unobtanium 5bagilion" read to learn more

kzintzi
Trustee
Hey everyone,

just want to tell you about this AWESOME product I have. it's going on pre-order 30 minutes before the official time of 2:00pm tomorrow. it is the BEST experience you can every have with a computer. not only does it count 1's, I'll also throw in COUNTING THE 0's for free!!!!!!

if you pre-order now I'll make sure you get it before anyone else does (expected pre-order shipping is the 32nd of Octember), and it's a bargain at $500 (does not include shipping and handling, does not include pins to connect to Motherboard, pins due out the 38th of Noctuary, price may or may not vary based on time of day, location of venus, your shipping location, my shipping location, the phase of the moon, or the random ranting of some guy I met in a pub)!!!

not only will I throw in all of the above for this amazing price, this amazing product also includes, AT NO EXTRA COST, me randomly ranting at news outlets, reddit (whatever that is), and I'll also build an official forum that I'll NEVER visit or comment on!!!!!

and FINALLY, for those of you who need an extra piece of stress in your life, I will personally guarantee that I WILL NEVER COMMUNICATE WITH YOU THE PURCHASER ABOUT ANYTHING!!!

Reserve your frustrated rant NOW!!!!!
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.
2 REPLIES 2

shadowfrogger
Heroic Explorer
Is unobtanium processor made from the material from the avatar world? If so, I thought our mining operations were destroyed. I call scam.
Visit my amateur homegrown indie game company website! http://www.gaming-disorder.com/

Cosmic_Gate
Protege
Well Jeezus where do I sign up man?