Blazerush

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star
playing now. if anyone wants to join in: 

Charliehobbes - Targem4 EU.
9 REPLIES 9

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star
Thanks Funtastic and Tomber, that was fun!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I just bought this today. Mighty fun game, I've been missing out this whole time.

I kinda suck atm but time to practice, practice, practice!

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star
It's a tad late for me now, but I'm sure I'll see you around soon!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Fo sho.

I'm offline now too, was just bumping this thread instead of creating a new one.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the online activity of this game. Getting in Quick Games is fun n' easy.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
How do you play in VR with people on here or in your friends list? I have people on my friends list, but there's no way to interact with them.

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star

lovethis said:

How do you play in VR with people on here or in your friends list? I have people on my friends list, but there's no way to interact with them.

I just go into any of the EU servers, even if the server is empty at first, you normally get people joining in a few minutes. 

Oculus would do well to integrate more social features soon though, because this game screams for voice.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I'm going to purchase it and I'll be on tomorrow if anyone's around. I hope I can change my name in-game though because it's probably the worst name on these forums. This is what happens when you don't engage brain before writing something, but it's the first words I could think of when I joined this forum having seen a DK2.

Wildt
Consultant
So even with all these new mods, this thread stays in the wrong forum  😕
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

CharlieHobbes
Rising Star

Wildt said:

So even with all these new mods, this thread stays in the wrong forum  😕

Wait, you looked at all the threads on the first page of the General forum, and THIS is the one you find offensive?

Nice!