New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Blazerush

playing now. if anyone wants to join in: 

Charliehobbes - Targem4 EU.

Comments

• CharlieHobbesCharlieHobbes Posts: 555
    Neo
    Thanks Funtastic and Tomber, that was fun!
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,415 Valuable Player
    edited May 2016
    I just bought this today. Mighty fun game, I've been missing out this whole time.

I kinda suck atm but time to practice, practice, practice!
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
    Neo
    It's a tad late for me now, but I'm sure I'll see you around soon!

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 15,415 Valuable Player
    Fo sho.

I'm offline now too, was just bumping this thread instead of creating a new one.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the online activity of this game. Getting in Quick Games is fun n' easy.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 7,115 Valuable Player
    edited May 2016
    How do you play in VR with people on here or in your friends list? I have people on my friends list, but there's no way to interact with them.
    Neo
    lovethis said:
    How do you play in VR with people on here or in your friends list? I have people on my friends list, but there's no way to interact with them.
    I just go into any of the EU servers, even if the server is empty at first, you normally get people joining in a few minutes. 

Oculus would do well to integrate more social features soon though, because this game screams for voice.
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 7,115 Valuable Player
    edited May 2016
    I'm going to purchase it and I'll be on tomorrow if anyone's around. I hope I can change my name in-game though because it's probably the worst name on these forums. This is what happens when you don't engage brain before writing something, but it's the first words I could think of when I joined this forum having seen a DK2.
  • WildtWildt Posts: 2,280 Valuable Player
    So even with all these new mods, this thread stays in the wrong forum  :/
    PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
    PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
    WMR: HP Reverb
    Neo
    Wildt said:
    So even with all these new mods, this thread stays in the wrong forum  :/

Wait, you looked at all the threads on the first page of the General forum, and THIS is the one you find offensive?

Nice!