cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What timescales are we looking at for EU/UK orders?

Hector_LeMans
Explorer
Hi Guys,

First of all I'm not entirely sure how the rift order numbers helps you predict your position in the que (did a search and couldn't find the answer) however I'm order number 613000030****** with an estimated shipping date of 06.06.16 - 16.06.16, ordered around 1 hour after launch thanks to the site crashing. Can someone give me an estimate please?

I'm just wondering how were looking now with UK orders as I understand a lot of people were getting them several weeks before their estimated dates, is this still the case? Just want to know when the best time would be to transfer the funds over to my PayPal/billing account before I miss the boat!

Thanks in advance  😛

558 REPLIES 558

ennogs
Expert Protege
I have the same shipment date as you and I am also in the UK. I am hoping it is more nearer the 6th of June rather than the 16th of June.

I would make sure your money is ready now as some people are reporting getting their rifts earlier than they expected. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
EU/Irl order here. I was a 613000029xxxx order number with est ship date 23/05 to 02/06. My rift arrived on 20/05. So they are slightly ahead of schedule. It won't be much longer for you now.

Hector_LeMans
Explorer
Awesome, thanks guys. Hopefully me and Ennogs will be in the Rift Gang soon! Will transfer the fees now then and pray I'm in the next batch  😄

FX2K
Heroic Explorer
I'm originally an xxx32 too... although my new order number (due to an oculus mess up) is xx59 lol
Same estimated dates 6-16th of June..

I'm starting to get excited seeing some xxx32's being processed... and have now resorted to checking my emails / order page a lot more frequently 🙂   Soon™

I also signed up to UPS My Choice, just to be sure 😉
CV1: Ordered 6th Jan 2016 - Est Delivery Some time in May... DK2: Ordered: 8th of Aug 2014 - Delivered: 14 Oct 2014

Hector_LeMans
Explorer
Sounds good FX2K, whats the deal with UPS My Choice, never heard of it?

Techy111
MVP
MVP
It's a great idea mate ! I'm a UK 33er and signed up. You can track it's progress or arrange a different delivery date/time or even somewhere else to get delivered. I'm like @FX2K and have started checking emails more frequently lol I know I shouldn't coz I'm slated for mid June!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Hector_LeMans
Explorer
Cool Techy I will register when I get my tracking reference, is the a free service?

dreimer1986
Adventurer
It takes a while to become registered, they send you a letter with a code for address verification, I recommend to register NOW ^^ And yes, it's free. I registered to be able to send it to my work place if it does not show up @ weekend and if I miss a mail/SMS it will be put @ a hidden place I gave em.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

FX2K said:

I'm originally an xxx32 too... although my new order number (due to an oculus mess up) is xx59 lol
Same estimated dates 6-16th of June..

I'm starting to get excited seeing some xxx32's being processed... and have now resorted to checking my emails / order page a lot more frequently 🙂   Soon™

I also signed up to UPS My Choice, just to be sure 😉

Where in the thread does it say 32's are been processed? The guys order reads 613000029xxxx which means he's at 29 unless I'm mistaken. Anyone know what numbers we are up to now?