New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

"...process the charge again when the next shipment goes out in your area." How area defined?

VitalogyVitalogy Posts: 36
Brain Burst
edited May 2016 in General
I'm one of the many that have to deal with the credit card fraud prevention block. I understand the process but I'm worried that Oculus forgot about me (being forgotten is the story of my life!)

On may 17th, right after the paiement failed I contacted my credit card & Oculus' support. Oculus told me to "re-add this information and we will attempt to process the charge again when the next shipment of orders goes out in your area."

I did it. They checked the card with the $1.xx charge/refund.

So now I'm waiting for their next shipment in my area (Québec, Canada).

According to the following Reddit thread ( https://www.reddit.com/live/wo8xml6rhfw6 ) there are activities in Canada since yesterday. However Oculus did not attempt to charge my credit card yet.

Should I be worried? Maybe Canada is divided in several regions and the latest activities happen in other provinces than Québec??

Comments

• GenetixStudioGenetixStudio Posts: 770
    3Jane
    I had that happen with mine, they ended up trying to charge me again 3 days later and everything went through - my Rift showed up 3 days after that.