cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order is now cancelled

vannagirl
Consultant
Well done oculus

i have been a loyal customer buying 2 dk1, a dk2 and now a cv1. It was due to come out in the next week, you asked me to update my info last night which i did to a card that has more then enough funds now you cancel my order.

I am trying not to be mad but you are really falling short, this treatment is poor at best.

I am not a scalper or re seller i just am an avid fan of vr. There was more then enough funds to pay for this, if you felt there was an issue, how about asking first not cancelling my order. I really did not want to go with Vive, i was behind cv1 but it is kind of hard at times. I can easily understand why people are feeling how they do.

I have opened a ticket but to be most honest my expectations are low right now.
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
17 REPLIES 17

EliteSPA
Superstar
Dont worry @vannagirl you are not the only one having issues with orders, Im sure your problem will get solved, keep contacting to support, @cybereality is on holidays now, if a ticket dont get an answer open a new one, support look like this now:

i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

danknugz
Superstar
If you update your credit card info, it seems it this will cause your order to get cancelled, so what you have to do is create a new order and then email support with your old and new order numbers, and tell them your order was erroneously cancelled after you updated your payment info.

Since this has already happened to many people (myself included) they should recognize it as the same and hopefully correct yours within a reasonable amount of time, but be prepared to wait.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

VonTornefeld
Protege
Hi i cannot help but i am in almost the same situation, with a cancelled order but i didn't do anything about updating card info. As you say, if at least they advised before cancelling it... I feel your pain because that's hard to be treated like that after six months of waiting.

I hope support is aware of these issues and can resolve this quick. Good luck.

vannagirl
Consultant
Thank you for the words of support guys, i really hope you get it fixed also Von i know how you are feeling. Let me know if you resolve it.

That is alao a great idea danknugz i will see what support say first maybe but i just updated paypal incase and i may try this idea. It is so frustrating after waiting so long to then get cancelled on what would be delivery week.

Thank you again
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

Parmaynu
Explorer
This also happened to me this morning.. I feel your pain.. Really disappointed. Shipping window was 13th - 23rd June (UK).

I didn't change any details recently, apart from back in April when I moved house - I updated billing and shipping (same address for both), which also matches my payment method. Payment method didn't change.

The lack of information in that cancellation email after waiting for so long is a really, really poor and frustrating experience.

Support ticket submitted.. Preparing for a long, long wait and a missed shipping window. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised...?!

VonTornefeld
Protege
Hi there Parmaynu, so we are three now with the same problem we must be prepared Monday to UP this thread for @cybereality to see us 🙂 I heard he is our only hope !

Parmaynu
Explorer
Well, my ticket number is #209903 so any help in getting it looked at would be much appreciated @cybereality

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol well if anything please be ready to get your ducks in a row. Meaning get your shipping address, billing address, your billing type, and etc etc ready to be answer.

Please understand that:

Your billing and your shipping can't be off.

Your shipping must be with in the supported states and countries.

Your billing (CC, bank, or paypal) know that you are buying a big purchase.

That you selected the right country (I've seen some select one country for the lower taxes before x.x - this does include paypal as well. There is a section in there for different countries. )

To always be nice.

Parmaynu
Explorer
Yep, I had checked all of this before when I heard about other people getting orders cancelled.. Long time lurker on these forums. I just don't understand what could be the problem. UK residential address, matches my billing address, CC bank is aware etc.. I had thought it should be pretty straightforward in my case and that I had done everything right.

Will post back if I hear anything.. 🙂