cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift card for gear VR games?

danknugz
Superstar
I recently purchased someone a gearVR and was looking into also getting them a. Gift card for games. Is that possible?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
7 REPLIES 7

Zoomie
Expert Trustee
No, many of us have asked about this but it's not a feature of Oculus Home - yet.
To be fair, Oculus home doesn't actually have many features.

Maybe I should add a Home update to my E3 wishlist.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C Clarke

cyborgnyc
Honored Guest
I would like to request a gift card too. Also a wishlist.

driazen
Protege
+1 here as well.

usurffree
Explorer
+1 to the infinity.  I want to purchase around 25-30 titles as they are on sale, but I'm not going to get the deals buying 2 per day on my credit card.  I'm also not sitting on hold with my credit card company for an hour to get permission for a buying spree here.  Let us load funds into our account then buy from that.  That's 1st grade programming.

fvvr
Honored Guest
how do I share or send apps to my friends as a gift or my kids, it should be simple like google send 5, 10 , 50 gift card to be used in your store, come on this is not rocket science I work in the back end industry. 

Nestro-X
Honored Guest
They definitely need a gift card since the games are digital. It's the only way you can purchase them for someone as a gift.

Ballette002
Honored Guest
Yes, i need gift cards.