cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Refunds?

xGryfter
Explorer
I just bought a bunch of games for the Gear VR/S7 Edge and I have no way to play them because there isn't a single controller that works with it. I've tried the PS3, PS4,  Xbox 360 and XB1 controllers with no luck. I'm not going to go out and drop another $40 to $60 on a crappy, P.o.S.  controller just to use with my cell phone, especially considering I have four perfectly good controllers already. I'd like to know if there is any way to get a refund for those games I can't play?
3 REPLIES 3

CCREWS41968
Protege
Unlike Google Play, there doesn't seem to be a way to refund games that you've already bought. Who knows, there might be an update that changes that, but at the moment, there isn't a way.

Even though you might not like it, might I suggest the SteelSeries Stratus XL android controller? It does cost $60, but it is really worth every penny. I use it every time I play Minecraft: Gear VR Edition, as well as other controller-supported VR games. Hope this helps, and have a nice day!

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
That sucks..
I have a crappy game that I want to return

laura_urrutia2
Honored Guest
Hi, it is pretty confused with game.  I have VR Gear with controller.  One of game called Downhalls for $4.99 on 4/30/18 and it does not works that way with controller.  So I appreciate it if I can get my money back to my account.  Please keep me post about it.