New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Wilson's Heart Trailer - Oculus Exclusive

Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,225 Valuable Player

Introducing Wilson's Heart, a psychological thriller with a one-of-a-kind visual and narrative style from developer Twisted Pixel, coming to Touch in 2017!

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i7 9700K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.

Comments

• ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 12,594 Valuable Player
    That's just downright sexy.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • HedgyHedgy Posts: 62
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nope, I'd have a heart attack I'll stick to driving and flying

• maxpare79maxpare79 Posts: 1,761
    Project 2501
    Got to say I am impress by the Touch titles we are seeing so far, you can see that they are polished titles. 
    I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first :-) I7 [email protected], 16gb RAM/ Asus 1080 Strix Former DK2 Owner/Gear VR owner/CV1
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 12,594 Valuable Player
    maxpare79 said:
    Got to say I am impress by the Touch titles we are seeing so far, you can see that they are polished titles. 
    Yessir! That's what happens when you focus on the important stuff first, and the bells n whistles later.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • ZoomieZoomie Posts: 1,777 Valuable Player
    This is the first time I've seen a VR trailer that looks like it was made for TV.  Now that Oculus has their shipping under control, I wonder if we're going to start seeing a more public advertising campaign to try to drive retail sales?

If so, I hope it means Touch is coming sooner than later.

As for the trailer, it actually reminded me a little bit of an old 'Clue' VHS game I had as a kid.  I think it was the way they introduced the cast of characters in Wilsons Heart that drew the comparison in my mind.  I think it would be a lot of fun to play Clue (or any detective story) in real time - finding clues and solving the story.  So far they all seem to be horror games that rely on jump scares, rather than light hearted humour.
    Telltale games - get on it!
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C Clarke
  • SadGamerDadSadGamerDad Posts: 327
    Trinity
    Yes please, would love to play this..
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,225 Valuable Player
    The Ars Technica lads posted some gameplay impressions.

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i7 9700K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.