You don't have permission to do that Oculus Forums — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

You don't have permission to do that Oculus Forums

MaxxgoldMaxxgold Posts: 351
Trinity
I keep having issues when logging into this site. When I log in, i get a notice when trying to post that " you don't have permission to do that." A box shows up with that information telling me I don't have permission. After a minute or so, it clears up and I can post on the forums or do whatever, but it is annoying. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• RobHermansRobHermans Posts: 712
    3Jane
    Yes, I get that as well. I generally remain logged in so I don't have to deal with it, but every few days I clear my browser cache and it takes a minute to get back to normal. :|
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,811 Volunteer Moderator
    edited June 2016
    It's playing funny buggers at the moment. I log in then get logged out.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    This seems to happen on occasion. Usually logging out and logging back in again should fix it, and clearing cache and cookies might help as well. 
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,811 Volunteer Moderator
    Cheers cyber and I hope you had a great holiday/vacation :)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.