cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed estimate shipping

seyyeda
Explorer
My shipping window is from 6/6 to 16/6 and although the day is not over, it's unlikely that they are gonna send my rift now. I have opened a support ticket but Oculus's customer service is laughably pathetic, especially when I see online that other people who have shipping estimates in July are getting their rifts now. This is beyond a joke and I would cancel my order if the Vive was cheaper. I have never been so annoyed at a company in my life 
5 REPLIES 5

SpiceLife72
Adventurer
I had excellent support from customer service.  My shipping windows missed by two days, big deal it's awesome have some patience.

nAV2016
Heroic Explorer

seyyeda said:

My shipping window is from 6/6 to 16/6 and although the day is not over, it's unlikely that they are gonna send my rift now. I have opened a support ticket but Oculus's customer service is laughably pathetic, especially when I see online that other people who have shipping estimates in July are getting their rifts now. This is beyond a joke and I would cancel my order if the Vive was cheaper. I have never been so annoyed at a company in my life 

U have every right to be pissed off..I wrote them an email about delivery of oculus when they sent out:- "Your shipping of rift is approaching" what a joke.
They responded  "we cannot give u any time frame on delivery and there forecast  window maybe delayed"
I could cancel but i have a dk2 and bought a lot of games for this blasted thing. There service is incredibly bad and actually they deserve failure. But the product appears to be good enough to keep them f&ckers afloat..lol
If they did not pull this drm stunt im sure..lot of people would buy the vive.

The service from oculus must be making Mr LUCKY cry

LDWme
Protege
Your estimated shipping date is 6/6 to 16/6. They are not set in stone dates. Not saying you shouldn't be annoyed. Iv had my date moved back almost two months since I got my first date. Yours will likely ship any day now but still try contact support never know they might work some magic.

GenetixStudio
Superstar
I entirely get why this feels excruciating - but you are trying to get hands on a very heavily demanded new piece of technology, from a company that is shipping it's first consumer product across the world. 

On the bright side - when you do get the Rift, it is amazing and entirely worth the wait. On the other hand, if your not that tied to it and are considering a Vive - it is only a $200 more, and already comes with their touch controllers, if you ordered one today you would probably have it by Monday.

seyyeda
Explorer
I understand that the date is not set in stone, but its not like it was a small window. It was 10 days. My order was pushed back about 2 months as well, but I ordered about 50 minutes after it went on sale. I emailed support this morning and I've had no reply. I suppose what frustrates me most is the fact that other people are getting their rifts way before their shipping estimates