New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Missed estimate shipping

seyyedaseyyeda Posts: 7
My shipping window is from 6/6 to 16/6 and although the day is not over, it's unlikely that they are gonna send my rift now. I have opened a support ticket but Oculus's customer service is laughably pathetic, especially when I see online that other people who have shipping estimates in July are getting their rifts now. This is beyond a joke and I would cancel my order if the Vive was cheaper. I have never been so annoyed at a company in my life 
Tagged:

Answers

• SpiceLife72SpiceLife72 Posts: 154
    Art3mis
    I had excellent support from customer service.  My shipping windows missed by two days, big deal it's awesome have some patience.
  • nAV2016nAV2016 Posts: 516
    Trinity
    edited June 2016
    seyyeda said:
    My shipping window is from 6/6 to 16/6 and although the day is not over, it's unlikely that they are gonna send my rift now. I have opened a support ticket but Oculus's customer service is laughably pathetic, especially when I see online that other people who have shipping estimates in July are getting their rifts now. This is beyond a joke and I would cancel my order if the Vive was cheaper. I have never been so annoyed at a company in my life 
    U have every right to be pissed off..I wrote them an email about delivery of oculus when they sent out:- "Your shipping of rift is approaching" what a joke.
    They responded  "we cannot give u any time frame on delivery and there forecast  window maybe delayed"
    I could cancel but i have a dk2 and bought a lot of games for this blasted thing. There service is incredibly bad and actually they deserve failure. But the product appears to be good enough to keep them f&ckers afloat..lol
    If they did not pull this drm stunt im sure..lot of people would buy the vive.

The service from oculus must be making Mr LUCKY cry

• LDWmeLDWme Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    Your estimated shipping date is 6/6 to 16/6. They are not set in stone dates. Not saying you shouldn't be annoyed. Iv had my date moved back almost two months since I got my first date. Yours will likely ship any day now but still try contact support never know they might work some magic.
  • GenetixStudioGenetixStudio Posts: 770
    3Jane
    I entirely get why this feels excruciating - but you are trying to get hands on a very heavily demanded new piece of technology, from a company that is shipping it's first consumer product across the world. 

On the bright side - when you do get the Rift, it is amazing and entirely worth the wait. On the other hand, if your not that tied to it and are considering a Vive - it is only a $200 more, and already comes with their touch controllers, if you ordered one today you would probably have it by Monday.

• seyyedaseyyeda Posts: 7
    I understand that the date is not set in stone, but its not like it was a small window. It was 10 days. My order was pushed back about 2 months as well, but I ordered about 50 minutes after it went on sale. I emailed support this morning and I've had no reply. I suppose what frustrates me most is the fact that other people are getting their rifts way before their shipping estimates