cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerned about oculus rift shipping internationally

StephenB95
Explorer

Concerned about oculus rift shipping internationally?

I was wondering about the oculus rift shipping, well Ipay international duty which is like an extra 30 percentage of price of the item. or is it all included because my friend bought something from the us recently and he was charged an extra 120 euros for international ditties and tax or something at his front door, just wondering or is that covered with the price i already pay when it ships. I'm from Ireland but in my receipt for this item it says Taxes, Surcharges and Fees: Applicable shipping, taxes and duties will be added to and charged in your payment upon shipment of the unit. Does that mean the duty is covered. Not sure about international shipping
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm from the UK and all the taxes were included, don't worry if your in Ireland you won't have to pay anything extra, it's all in the price! If you do get charged then contact support and they will sort it out, but it won't come to that 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm from the UK and all the taxes were included, don't worry if your in Ireland you won't have to pay anything extra, it's all in the price! If you do get charged then contact support and they will sort it out, but it won't come to that 🙂