cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i order a Oculus Rift in PHILIPPINES

Valcron5
Honored Guest
Hi i want to order a Oculus Rift someday so How can i order a oculus rift if i live in philippines?
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately the Philippines isn't a supported country yet.

However if you have a friend in one of these countries they might be able to order it for you: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, and Taiwan. 

Rifts
Adventurer
You could get it from a second hand site or Amazon. Or you could order it to Australia and then ship it from there, at least that's what many Austrians are doing except they're getting it from Germany.

Expt626
Protege
You need a verified paypal account from one of the 20+ countries Oculus is currently shipping to. Otherwise, your order would be cancelled.

sabyyy
Protege

Expt626 said:

You need a verified paypal account from one of the 20+ countries Oculus is currently shipping to. Otherwise, your order would be cancelled.

I recently ordered to a buddy in switzerland. So you are saying that my order will be cancelled if I selected my paypal as payment method??

I am sure that will be the last time I try to get the CV1 or anything from oculus.

LDWme
Protege
Im sure it won't be too long till they are shipping worldwide. Just hold out a little longer.

sabyyy
Protege
On Jan 6 they stated they were working on expanding that list. Half a year later they did a great job by expanding it with *two* additional countries.

Yes, by the end of around 2040 they will be shipping the CV1 almost globally.

Expt626
Protege

sabyyy said:

Expt626 said:

I recently ordered to a buddy in switzerland. So you are saying that my order will be cancelled if I selected my paypal as payment method??

I am sure that will be the last time I try to get the CV1 or anything from oculus.

yes, in your case, you can only pay via a paypal account registered to a valid switzerland address. They will follow-up with verification email, if you can't provide a valid paypal account, they will cancel your order. Happened to me, I tried initially ordered with my ccard, then they forced me to pay via paypal.

sabyyy
Protege

Expt626 said:

sabyyy said:

Expt626 said:

yes, in your case, you can only pay via a paypal account registered to a valid switzerland address. They will follow-up with verification email, if you can't provide a valid paypal account, they will cancel your order. Happened to me, I tried initially ordered with my ccard, then they forced me to pay via paypal.

Thanks for the information.

Are these people totally crazy btw? I'm willing to do the hassle and buy their product by involving others and with the extra postal fee from switzerland to my country and they do not let it???

I don't see any valid reason to do this.

They are acting like a bunch of kids playing adults!!!

If this is true I do not want to give them any money any more.

firagabird
Adventurer

LDWme said:

Im sure it won't be too long till they are shipping worldwide. Just hold out a little longer.

14 months later...
S7 Exynos Nougat. 2017 Gear VR. Public test channel.